money and violence

With the better production quality it exposes all the characters acting flaws ( Kane :x ) I can easily say the best actor on this show is Choppa. His scene with black in his kitchen was easily the best acted part of the show and his back and forth with Shea outside the train station literally had me laughing out loud :lol: scene was gold

Last edited:
With the better production quality it exposes all the characters acting flaws ( Kane :x ) I can easily say the best actor on this show is Choppa. His scene with black in his kitchen was easily the best acted part of the show and his back and forth with Shea outside the train station literally had me laughing out loud :lol: scene was gold

everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but yall dudes are acting as if this **** went from 2d to 3d :lol:

What part of the acting didn't come across before that you can magically see now because it's in better resolution........ dudes are acting as if you couldnt CLEARLY see the expressions & mannerisms of the characters last season.. now that you can see the acne on someone face it brings more attention to the acting... this just seems like critiquing for the sake of critique but hey what do i know.

tidal aint working for me 
mean.gif

As someone who liked Respect Life, I appreciate the improved camera work. Better cinematography adds more depth.

Choppa def shined on this episode.
I need more Leon & BR scenes though.

As someone who liked Respect Life, I appreciate the improved camera work. Better cinematography adds more depth.

Choppa def shined on this episode.
I need more Leon & BR scenes though.

Choppa, and shane to me stoodout... Along wit the rasta shooters

everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but yall dudes are acting as if this **** went from 2d to 3d :lol:

What part of the acting didn't come across before that you can magically see now because it's in better resolution........ dudes are acting as if you couldnt CLEARLY see the expressions & mannerisms of the characters last season.. now that you can see the acne on someone face it brings more attention to the acting... this just seems like critiquing for the sake of critique but hey what do i know.

Also I should add I watched the majority of M&V season one my laptop. I watched the first episode on season 2 on my 4K TV in 240hz so the **** looked goofy as hell like a damn soap opera but I understand your point.. to be fair though blair with project wouldn't have been as scary shot in HD instead of the shaky cam 1st person view. It definitely hides some of the actors deficiencies and adds a different "feel"

Also I should add I watched the majority of M&V season one my laptop. I watched the first episode on season 2 on my 4K TV in 240hz so the **** looked goofy as hell like a damn soap opera but I understand your point.. to be fair though blair with project wouldn't have been as scary shot in HD instead of the shaky cam 1st person view. It definitely hides some of the actors deficiencies and adds a different "feel"

now that you added the details i can see why you feel that way lmaooo

When i first started viewing a 4k TV **** had me buggin for weeks :lol: .... i think there's an option to switch the resolution to something much more natural looking

The scene where Leon was talking about getting blood on his guiseppes had me dying. Lol wish tai could of made an appearance too but oh well. The homie Black stay struggling trying finish his sentences.

so black set up choppa way back when right? 
nerd.gif

and now miz is gon think jessica had something to do with rafe gettin hit 
eek.gif

what happened to mista tho? 
nerd.gif

new chick 
pimp.gif

jabba gon get wacked when br shows up again 
mean.gif

so black set up choppa way back when right? :nerd:

and now miz is gon think jessica had something to do with rafe gettin hit :wow:

what happened to mista tho? :nerd:

new chick :pimp:

jabba gon get wacked when br shows up again :smh:
Mista just walked that bullet wound off.

so black set up choppa way back when right
nerd.gif

and now miz is gon think jessica had something to do with rafe gettin hit 
eek.gif

what happened to mista tho? 
nerd.gif

new chick 
pimp.gif

jabba gon get wacked when br shows up again 
mean.gif
I think so, black is lucky if he makes out of this season alive lol

Back