Money Appreciation Vol. 2 (What Recession?)

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

LMAO, I work at a grocery store as a cashier for under 9 bucks an hour, and i got more cash than that BWAHAHAHA
indifferent.gif

No disrespect if you're getting it legally big ups to you, if not then its nothing special.

Also Being Wealthy>Being rich ..

Basically is that money going to be lasting or in a couple of years you could be broke?

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Why y'all even encouraging this dude--it's obvious he's nothing but a clown...I mean really...

He's frontin' like he's actually holding weight when in actuality, the spread he's posting is very weak. Rocking with some 20's...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True story, in the past, I've spent more on my science textbooks than what you're displaying right now. So yeah, you really aint saying much...Holla at me when you drop 250+ on one textbook...(Organic ftl)

Furthermore, the fact that the recession aint affecting you is proof that you really aint doing it. Because any person that's really holding paper, along the lines of ASSETS, is being affected by the recession or at the very least, they are worried about it--word to the DJI doing the eagle. If you're walking around with a few measly hundreds in your pocket--then i suppose you're "recession proof"...

At the end of the day, you thought you were DOING IT, but you REALLY AINT. And even if you were, you'd realize that money aint %$#%. That stack you're so proud of, is about as valuable as toilet paper with ink on it the way the Feds are printing these days...

YOU LOST...
roll.gif
roll.gif

fx5e9z.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did you really just type a short essay on me stuntin' on you? You losing out here boy. Prove to me you have some dough, then your opinion on the matter will be respected...You can't appreciate money if you don't got it {()} N_
laugh.gif
As if I need the "respect" of a "deluded wanna-be-street-thug" on the matter...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

And as for stuntin' on me, don't make me laugh. Like I already said in my former post, that weak spread you're so proud about is nothing buttextbook money to me...hell I've even spent more on my textbooks than that...those books certainly contain more paper than what you have, literally andfiguratively...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And to think you want me to prove something to you--please man, I don't value money as much as you do. I've lost it, and made it back in the market (mylegal hustle)...but at the end of the day, it really is nothing to me...

Go fix yourself--

Bragging about getting money illegally and not paying taxes on a message board is the cool thing to do now? Its sad that you'll probably end up in jailwithin five years. Actually, wait, no it isn't.

I can't wait to see what corny rap lyric you guys throw at me when you quote this.

Ignorance.
smh.gif

Meeeehh not claiming to be ballin, don't have stacks to show because most of my money is either in my savings or stock.

my ING savings
2nls9pc.jpg

I have $5200 invested in Tradeking losing money
laugh.gif

2 CD's both for 2300 1 is a 9month other is 12.

4 year $2,500 Muni Bond

For 22 don't think thats bad

your ballin when you clam zero on your w2's and dont have any kids to claim on your income tax.... ha

Btw a person thats truly "ballin" is defined by how much a person saves not how much they spend. Alot of people be hustling backwards. You ain'tballin if you don't have Life insurance or don't own anything that generates income. Most cats walking around with dead money that could be sittingsomewhere compounding right now.

Back
Top Bottom