Money doesn't buy happiness ... Vol Jeff Bezos Divorce

upload_2019-1-12_12-17-21.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-12_12-13-9.jpeg
    upload_2019-1-12_12-13-9.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 1,356
For this type of money, I'm staying in the relationship or I'm coming up with hundreds of schemes to get out of the marriage with her at fault.

That or constantly hired some buff homies to clean the house around her to get her to cheat numerous times. So many other options
The last thing you want to do is have your spouse “deleted” 9 out of 10 times it’s spouse are involved directly or indirectly.

Gotta make look like an act of God. :nerd:

:smh: Me think about this. I watch too much true life crime on lifetime.

Wayamin...if he’s leaving her, he’s paying her to go away! :lol: Richest man in the world ****!

how can you even date or relate to people when ur making that substantial amount of money ?

Bezos shouldvsh just negociated with his wife to have paid sex slaves at his cribs, that sanchez broad is NOT worth a crumb of his empire :lol:

Never understood why these rich dudes keep going for them known industry gold diggers. Especially ones with age on them.

They already know they only getting used for their money why not just mess with some fresh 21 year olds.

That's insane. I don't think people grasp how much 60+billion is though. You might as well say they have infinite money.

Back
Top Bottom