Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

Damn wow...you tip pizza delivery 5, but no tip at all for barber? That's kinda weird in my opinion. Tip your barber 7 on 15 and see how much nicer and cleaner your haircut is next time around. If you tip heavier than that, you'll probably end up skipping people who are waiting in front of you.

I live in Houston, $15 for a haircut is already generous when most barbers charge $10.

It's my homie who cuts my hair, it's not gonna get better because of a few bucks, he would cut it for free, but I value any mans time.
Hell, He makes more than me, he don't need a tip. He makes $30-$45 an hour, no taxes. So let's say he gets 2 haircuts an hour for 8 hours. That's 240 a day, and he pays the owner $25 a day to rent the chair. He just cashed out on $215 in one day. Tax free.

I don't wait, I make an appointment, and make sure I'm there on time.

Meanwhile the pizza delivery guy is making $7.50 an hour.

Although I do see your point (which makes sense) Tipping my barber is pretty important for me.

I tip him good... in return, he makes sure he takes his time and gives me a fresh cut and also I don't have to make appointments or wait.

Although I do see your point (which makes sense) Tipping my barber is pretty important for me.

I tip him good... in return, he makes sure he takes his time and gives me a fresh cut and also I don't have to make appointments or wait.

No wait or appointment? What if he's cuttin someone when u walk in? That would be funny as hell if he made em get up when u get there, and finished when u left.

I really make an appointment just so there is NEVER a waiting period. He won't take a customer if it's close to my time. In & out.

Damn wow...you tip pizza delivery 5, but no tip at all for barber? That's kinda weird in my opinion. Tip your barber 7 on 15 and see how much nicer and cleaner your haircut is next time around. If you tip heavier than that, you'll probably end up skipping people who are waiting in front of you.

I live in Houston, $15 for a haircut is already generous when most barbers charge $10.

It's my homie who cuts my hair, it's not gonna get better because of a few bucks, he would cut it for free, but I value any mans time.
Hell, He makes more than me, he don't need a tip. He makes $30-$45 an hour, no taxes. So let's say he gets 2 haircuts an hour for 8 hours. That's 240 a day, and he pays the owner $25 a day to rent the chair. He just cashed out on $215 in one day. Tax free.

I don't wait, I make an appointment, and make sure I'm there on time.

Meanwhile the pizza delivery guy is making $7.50 an hour.

Yall dudes got some really shady barbers but I guess it's different in certain places. I was going to mine since I was a child, never tipped dude and he never ****** up my cut once. Always told me if there was going to be a wait or not. Never rushed a cut ever (for most of his customers from what I saw). He had a reputation to uphold. Plus cuts were $10 well in to my teenage years whether it was a fade, caesar, taper, etc. Still rocked with him when I got facial hair and all that and cuts went up to$13-$15

I will say that skipping thing don't rock though. First come, first served in BK. You liable to leave with an eye jammy talking about you skipping ppl that been in there waiting. Barber might get robbed too :lol:

Yall dudes got some really shady barbers but I guess it's different in certain places. I was going to mine since I was a child, never tipped dude and he never ****** up my cut once. Always told me if there was going to be a wait or not. Never rushed a cut ever (for most of his customers from what I saw). He had a reputation to uphold. Plus cuts were $10 well in to my teenage years whether it was a fade, caesar, taper, etc. Still rocked with him when I got facial hair and all that and cuts went up to$13-$15

I will say that skipping thing don't rock though. First come, first served in BK. You liable to leave with an eye jammy talking about you skipping ppl that been in there waiting. Barber might get robbed too :lol:
I guarantee acres home in Houston is way worse than BK, and I'm still going ahead of ANYBODY as long as I got my appointment.
Eye Jammy? Lol. Conceal and carry.

Im not gonna lie, I never heard of barbers taking appointments until I moved to Houston.

It makes sense tho, especially out here.

I will say that skipping thing don't rock though. First come, first served in BK. You liable to leave with an eye jammy talking about you skipping ppl that been in there waiting. Barber might get robbed too
laugh.gif
Nah...I've seen it a million times. Barber doesn't "skip" people. It's just that the big tipper had "an appointment".

Next time I see a scruffy looking dude with a sideways fade, I'll know he didn't tip his barber. :lol: :nerd:

I guarantee acres home in Houston is way worse than BK, and I'm still going ahead of ANYBODY as long as I got my appointment.
Eye Jammy? Lol. Conceal and carry.
Like I said it must be different in certain places. Yall dudes in Tx get wild with carrying but that don't mean much in actually using them on ppl.

That conceal and carry don't mean nothing to dudes with illegal firearms. You bring out the hammer that's just gonna cause some reckless endangerment and manslaughter charges if bystanders get hit :lol:

That appointment **** don't rock unless you actually show up before your time.

Last edited:
Like I said it must be different in certain places. Yall dudes in Tx get wild with carrying but that don't mean much in actually using them on ppl.

That conceal and carry don't mean nothing to dudes with illegal firearms. You bring out the hammer that's just gonna cause some reckless endangerment and manslaughter charges if bystanders get hit :lol:

People carry straps around here for a reason. Not to brandish. If someone steals off on me over a haircut, I'm firing his *** up.

Ur point is? Iegal or not, they work the same. Im not pullin out a strap to show it off or scare someone. If it comes out, I'm using it.

I'll show up late, and still cut u in line.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] just ******* wit u

BK dudes don't play that **** lol

People carry straps around here for a reason. Not to brandish. If someone steals off on me over a haircut, I'm firing his *** up.

Ur point is? Iegal or not, they work the same. Im not pullin out a strap to show it off or scare someone. If it comes out, I'm using it.

That's punk **** to pull a gun during a fist fight.

Yall shooting over 10-20 bucks? Man put your hands up and throw them thangs

Last edited:

My point is it doesn't matter if you have a gun. You pull yours out, you getting shot too.

If you actually think you can shoot up a barbershop and walk away from it :lol:

Last edited:

Yall shooting over 10-20 bucks? Man put your hands up and throw them thangs

***** where you been :lol:

I think the point is you shouldn't be fighting for something that stupid.
Why would that be the "point"? That's not how this started.

All I said was that skipping ppl **** don't rock but again maybe it's different for where you at where you're waiting for hrs to get a haircut cuz you let a bunch of ppl come in and skip you.
In this scenario you beat up the person that tried to skip you, he pulls out a gun, and then you shoot him :lol:
eeehhhh, i would try to avoid the situation all together, but if it came down to it then thats what it came down to
IMO you avoid that situation by not letting that person skip you :lol:

Last edited:
And since you're talking in extremes I guess where you're at the barber shops are full of dead bodies from line cutters.

You win bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom