Money Mayweather Leaves No Tip on a $25K Bill

I've noticed whenever we make a thread about tips, the ballers come forth from the shadows and start making it rain...

I'm still confused though, I thought dude loved giving money away for no reason. Something more to this story becuase dude is really generous when he goes out. Paying for other patrons meals, tipping 300 times over what is required. So why would he not give a dollar in this case?

To be honest shorty is trying to be a model, I'm not taking this serious. Where are the pics of her in her work uniform? WHy we getting bathing suit pics and xxl centerfold shots?

Last edited:
I'm still confused though, I thought dude loved giving money away for no reason. Something more to this story becuase dude is really generous when he goes out. Paying for other patrons meals, tipping 300 times over what is required. So why would he not give a dollar in this case?

To be honest shorty is trying to be a model, I'm not taking this serious. Where are the pics of her in her work uniform? WHy we getting bathing suit pics and xxl centerfold shots?

To be fair...with Mayweathers history...I think this story is about this broad trying to get a quick come up more than it is about dude not tipping.
When it comes to tipping, Mayweather has earned the benefit of the doubt.

On NT, when it comes to tipping...dudes are just cheap as ****.

Last edited:
To be fair...with Mayweathers history...I think this story is more about this broad trying to get a quick come up more than it is about dude not tipping.
When it comes to tipping, Mayweather has earned the benefit of the doubt.

On NT, when it comes to tipping...dudes are just cheap as ****.

I think so too, I'm not taking this chick seriously when all they show is her "modeling" pics.

we get it by g.

We're boys/chicks, and you're super cool.
The famous boxing trainer Robert Garcia trains him in his garage though.
laugh.gif

:rofl:

NEVER FORGET

Ole boy also asks for work out advice in the other thread.......so ahhhhhhh........ Yeah.... Story isn't matching up :lol:

Last edited:
And yall dudes think people don't use tipping discussions are a means to talk about how good of a human they are incomparison to those that don't tip. Right.

- Why does anyone say "bless you" when you sneeze?
- Why do people give each other a kiss on the cheek which if you really looked at the motion is just a kiss in the air?

Something's are just social norms...tipping is one of them. If you want to question norms that force you to tip, I hope you also question the ones that don't take money out your pockets.

By a lot of your logic, strippers shouldn't get tips either because they are just there to do a job. And if they don't like how much they make they should just find another job.

Nobody is forcing anyone to tip. However, nobody is forced to put themselves in situations where tipping is the norm.

Don't want to tip?
Stay home and eat grilled cheese with kool aid.
But stripper's paycheck is the tips.

Waiters get a paycheck outside of tips.

And yall dudes think people don't use tipping discussions are a means to talk about how good of a human they are incomparison to those that don't tip. Right.

I tip when I go out to places where tipping is the norm (restaurants,clubs) and I probably do more slime ball **** than some of the cheap dudes that don't tip. So no...I'm not using it as a way to say I'm a better human than anyone else.

All I'm saying is dudes are cheap. You got the balls to go to a restaurant, be served to your liking and walk out without leaving a tip then you should have the balls to admit that you cheap.

It's really that simple.

I ain't in no waiters pockets but I'm almost sure their paychecks outside of tips is below federal minimum wage.

Last edited:
The whole tipping issue is comedy to me. I tip, pretty decently as well. Not to feel good about myself but because I can appreciate above the norm service, especially when an establishment is super busy during peak hours.

If others choose not to tip that's fine with me. Doesn't effect me, I don't see nothing wrong if next time around the server gives you the bare minimum service that's asked within his job requirements while treating other customers with more priority though.

However this whole concept of airing someone out because they didn't leave a tip or didn't leave a tip on the level they expected is lame and petty and they should be fired for it because that's a bad reflection on the restaurant.

You work as a server, you know you work for tips and its not always guaranteed you'll get them. You can argue its crummy when someone doesn't tip knowing the social norms in this country but at the same time that's the job you signed up for. Just give them the bare minimum required service next time around while showing love to your regulars and call it a day.

The whole tipping issue is comedy to me. I tip, pretty decently as well. Not to feel good about myself but because I can appreciate above the norm service, especially when an establishment is super busy during peak hours.

If others choose not to tip that's fine with me. Doesn't effect me, I don't see nothing wrong if next time around the server gives you the bare minimum service that's asked within his job requirements while treating other customers with more priority though.

However this whole concept of airing someone out because they didn't leave a tip or didn't leave a tip on the level they expected is lame and petty and they should be fired for it because that's a bad reflection on the restaurant.

You work as a server, you know you work for tips and its not always guaranteed you'll get them. You can argue its crummy when someone doesn't tip knowing the social norms in this country but at the same time that's the job you signed up for. Just give them the bare minimum required service next time around while showing love to your regulars and call it a day.

:lol: at making sense. This is NT, your reply makes too much sense. /thread

Ok so Im cheap.

Now what?
I made the same point in one of the other tipping threads.

Dudes try to vilify the word cheap like it's the worse thing in the world as if it matters to them. Real condescending and arrogant. I don't care what sort of negative connotation or stigma you try to attach to the word.

Problem here is dudes think they can tell ppl what to do cuz they don't like it.

That aint America b :lol:

I don't see where I told people what to do.

Suddenly everyone wants to admit they're cheap when two pages ago dudes were hiding behind that "taking a stand" argument. Tipping threads on NT wouldn't be as long as they are if dudes admitted they were cheap instead of finding 101 ways to justify their non tipping ways.
But now that you all agree it's simply a matter of being cheap...we can all move on.

Your greasy friend over here came out of nowhere and flat out called me stupid but I'm the condescending one...you got it.

DC - We been knew you were cheap. But based on a lot of your posts you not the type to throw away money eating out at restaurants or poppin bottles at the club so you are consistent...ain't nothing wrong with that.

Lol...that's your argument?

I mean if that's the case lets lock up every thread in this forum.
Most of them "accomplish" nothing.

I don't see where I told people what to do.

Suddenly everyone wants to admit they're cheap when two pages ago dudes were hiding behind that "taking a stand" argument. Tipping threads on NT wouldn't be as long as they are if dudes admitted they were cheap instead of finding 101 ways to justify their non tipping ways.
But now that you all agree it's simply a matter of being cheap...we can all move on.

Your greasy friend over here came out of nowhere and flat out called me stupid but I'm the condescending one...you got it.

DC - We been knew you were cheap. But based on a lot of your posts you not the type to throw away money eating out at restaurants or poppin bottles at the club so you are consistent...ain't nothing wrong with that.
I'm saying it doesn't have anything to do with being cheap but even if the ppl were against it and cheap it wouldn't make a difference.

Bringing up being cheap is irrelevant. It's a bull **** reply you use to ignore actual points. Don't play this game when you've done it once before. Smarten up.

Several times you've said for a person not to go places where they're expected to tip. It's in your posts. If that aint telling ppl to do what is?

He's saying a person admitting they're cheap doesn't matter to the topic.

You can't tell me everybody got to slow down for you to catch up.

Last edited:
The dude just got through squabbin for 36 minutes and he supposed to be thinking about leaving a tip?
I wouldn't give the cry baby anything now since she called TMZ.

You want people to come out the gate saying they're cheap in tipping threads but when someone asks you why, you can't even give a direct answer.

Back
Top Bottom