Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Quick question.. these headphones need batteries? Or do some if them need them?
Just the Studios, the Solos dont. Im still not sure if theyre the old ones that snap easy though. It would make sense they would sell those off like this with only a 90 day warranty...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Quick question.. these headphones need batteries? Or do some if them need them?
Just the Studios, the Solos dont. Im still not sure if theyre the old ones that snap easy though. It would make sense they would sell those off like this with only a 90 day warranty...
nerd.gif

The Studios need batteries to play because it uses them to power some amp inside of it that cuts outside noise. The other sets dont use batteries though.

The Studios need batteries to play because it uses them to power some amp inside of it that cuts outside noise. The other sets dont use batteries though.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
@copping headphones purely for look

eyes.gif

for the discounted price they are good, people complain everytime oh sure they are good but arent worth the price. well here you go now with more than half off and people still %%%%@ and moan
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

for the discounted price they are good, people complain everytime oh sure they are good but arent worth the price. well here you go now with more than half off and people still %%%%@ and moan
30t6p3b.gif

couldnt find return info.  i copped the red when the other colors were sold out, but now i want the black. 

whats the return policy?

couldnt find return info.  i copped the red when the other colors were sold out, but now i want the black. 

whats the return policy?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i agree...

in about 2 weeks from now i was gonna cop the solos for $179 from best buy because i had a rewards card $10 off coupon that was going to expire...

this thread came at the right time...i was able to cop the studios for $149. less for the price of solos for retail.

at the end of the day...this was a good %*@ deal. refurb or not.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i agree...

in about 2 weeks from now i was gonna cop the solos for $179 from best buy because i had a rewards card $10 off coupon that was going to expire...

this thread came at the right time...i was able to cop the studios for $149. less for the price of solos for retail.

at the end of the day...this was a good %*@ deal. refurb or not.

Got my order today.  Turbines are 
sick.gif
.  So uncomfortable and it seems to have problems with bass. 

They're useless without this....
fiio_e5_headphone_amp_2.jpg

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.

sick.gif

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.

What exactly does the portable amp do? Does it make the music louder or clearer and more distinct? I wouldn't mind picking up one of those just to hear Flea really bug out.

What exactly does the portable amp do? Does it make the music louder or clearer and more distinct? I wouldn't mind picking up one of those just to hear Flea really bug out.

Originally Posted by Mr718

sick.gif

what problems does the Turbines have with bass??? i was gonna pull the trigger on them, but i need my bass on point
i'm not carrying an amplifier around with me tho...would the Tours be a better option??? i keep hearing that the Turbines > Tours overall, but i can't sacrifice bass

sick.gif

what problems does the Turbines have with bass??? i was gonna pull the trigger on them, but i need my bass on point
i'm not carrying an amplifier around with me tho...would the Tours be a better option??? i keep hearing that the Turbines > Tours overall, but i can't sacrifice bass

sick.gif

Before you write them off ensure that you have them in your ear properly.

Experiment with the earbuds they give you. I originally used the large conical ones, but switched earlier this year to the smallest round ones, and the comfort is much better.

Also, you need these set properly in your ear. They don't rest over your ear canal like a stock iPod headphone, they need to be inserted into your ear. The package directs you to take the earphone in one hand, and use your other hand to open up your ear canal by pulling up on the top of your ear, then you insert the phones and let your ear close around them.

If you don't hear bass, you're wearing them improperly. Mine sound terrific, I bought them last February.

EDIT: Not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just felt that calling them '
sick.gif
' was pretty harsh. They're a very serviceable headphone.

sick.gif

Before you write them off ensure that you have them in your ear properly.

Experiment with the earbuds they give you. I originally used the large conical ones, but switched earlier this year to the smallest round ones, and the comfort is much better.

Also, you need these set properly in your ear. They don't rest over your ear canal like a stock iPod headphone, they need to be inserted into your ear. The package directs you to take the earphone in one hand, and use your other hand to open up your ear canal by pulling up on the top of your ear, then you insert the phones and let your ear close around them.

If you don't hear bass, you're wearing them improperly. Mine sound terrific, I bought them last February.

EDIT: Not trying to step on anyone's toes, I just felt that calling them '
sick.gif
' was pretty harsh. They're a very serviceable headphone.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

sick.gif

King of bass
http://www.amazon.com/Fut...id=1293348245&sr=8-1

Back
Top Bottom