Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by Mr718

Got my order today.  Turbines are 
sick.gif
.  So uncomfortable and it seems to have problems with bass. 

They're useless without this....
fiio_e5_headphone_amp_2.jpg

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.
what problems does the Turbines have with bass??? i was gonna pull the trigger on them, but i need my bass on point
i'm not carrying an amplifier around with me tho...would the Tours be a better option??? i keep hearing that the Turbines > Tours overall, but i can't sacrifice bass

King of bass
http://www.amazon.com/Fut...id=1293348245&sr=8-1

Hmm, stuck between the Red Solos or Shure SRH440's. Leaning towards the Shures, what do you guy's think?

Hmm, stuck between the Red Solos or Shure SRH440's. Leaning towards the Shures, what do you guy's think?

sick.gif

That made it sound better for the most part.  Sometime this week ill pick up some comply foam tips and see how that works out.  I ordered 2 surge protectors, HDMI cable, and the Turbines.  Everything was brand new besides the Turbines.

A lot of people have trouble getting a great seal with the Turbines. Like ol boy said, make sure youre tryin to put em in right, otherwise get some foam tips like the comply or olive ones, suggestions I heard from some real audiophiles.

The Turbines should have nice bass in em though, theyre more bass-heavy than the tours for some reason. What Ive heard overall is go with Turbines not Tours. The Tours dont sound as good, all they have goin for em is he dope cable and the easily recognizable b if youre in it for a fashion statement.

sick.gif

A lot of people have trouble getting a great seal with the Turbines. Like ol boy said, make sure youre tryin to put em in right, otherwise get some foam tips like the comply or olive ones, suggestions I heard from some real audiophiles.

The Turbines should have nice bass in em though, theyre more bass-heavy than the tours for some reason. What Ive heard overall is go with Turbines not Tours. The Tours dont sound as good, all they have goin for em is he dope cable and the easily recognizable b if youre in it for a fashion statement.

Just ordered the black solo's.  Thanks to OP for posting this and to everyone that gave their feedback.

Just ordered the black solo's.  Thanks to OP for posting this and to everyone that gave their feedback.

Anybody else find their Solos to be a little uncomfortable after wearing them for a while? Maybe my ears are just terry cloth.

Anybody else find their Solos to be a little uncomfortable after wearing them for a while? Maybe my ears are just terry cloth.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ehh its just that your not used to it, it feels weird on me too because its on the ear

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ehh its just that your not used to it, it feels weird on me too because its on the ear

edit-turbines or tours...... +!!% it copped the turbines

anyone else with input tho comparing the two?

vvv "until jan 15th or while supplies last"

edit-turbines or tours...... +!!% it copped the turbines

anyone else with input tho comparing the two?

vvv "until jan 15th or while supplies last"

Back
Top Bottom