Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

i asked for these for christmas haha so if i end up not getting them as a gift the red solo hds will be copped 
pimp.gif

good look OP!

Im wondering if I should get Studios or Solos... any input? Do yall know if these are the recalled solos that would snap real easy?

And anybody tried recording with em, people sayin they leak sound makes me kinda think they might not be great in the booth.

Im wondering if I should get Studios or Solos... any input? Do yall know if these are the recalled solos that would snap real easy?

And anybody tried recording with em, people sayin they leak sound makes me kinda think they might not be great in the booth.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile
exactly, also if you have a really big head
laugh.gif
but dont stretch these out too much or they will snap other than that they should not break or anything from regular use.
lol nah they too fragile for me
probably go with the tours

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

thinking about copping a pair of solos
are they really that fragile?
if you're a careless person then it'll be fragile
exactly, also if you have a really big head
laugh.gif
but dont stretch these out too much or they will snap other than that they should not break or anything from regular use.
lol nah they too fragile for me
probably go with the tours

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

If I cop it'd be just for the look.

pretty much, I dont plan on DJ'ing or crap, I got some good head phones I bought from when I worked at Best buy, hell I can prob hit up someone I know from Best buy to get me new ones for the same price or a little more
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

If I cop it'd be just for the look.

pretty much, I dont plan on DJ'ing or crap, I got some good head phones I bought from when I worked at Best buy, hell I can prob hit up someone I know from Best buy to get me new ones for the same price or a little more
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom