Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

For anyone wondering, I got my Studios today, I ordered them on Thursday. They only come with the carrying case, and both cables, and little attachments. I was hoping they came with the box, but no. Waiting for my tours to come in. 

For anyone wondering, I got my Studios today, I ordered them on Thursday. They only come with the carrying case, and both cables, and little attachments. I was hoping they came with the box, but no. Waiting for my tours to come in. 

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by young718chris

How long is this sale? Must be til they all run out

Till they all run out or until January 15 2011

Thanks, there goes my Christmas money.
Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

How do you like the Studios so far? I'm thinking of purchasing them soon

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by young718chris

How long is this sale? Must be til they all run out

Till they all run out or until January 15 2011

Thanks, there goes my Christmas money.

How do you like the Studios so far? I'm thinking of purchasing them soon

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

someone give me a good reason of why i should buy the solos. dont need a pair of headphones, would be nice to have them though. impluse buying FTL...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My cousin purchased the tours from Best Buy he said...

-the bass is way too much
-if you have small ears it will fall out after about 5 min of walking or instantly if you move your head too much
-tips are way too big
-impossible to use at the gym
-he's returning it

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

someone give me a good reason of why i should buy the solos. dont need a pair of headphones, would be nice to have them though. impluse buying FTL...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

My cousin purchased the tours from Best Buy he said...

-the bass is way too much
-if you have small ears it will fall out after about 5 min of walking or instantly if you move your head too much
-tips are way too big
-impossible to use at the gym
-he's returning it

I can't tell you to but the Solos, but if you liked the way the Beats look and have 80 dollars to spend, then do it.

I can't tell you to but the Solos, but if you liked the way the Beats look and have 80 dollars to spend, then do it.

you ordered on Thursday?  On their website they said that if you ordered from the 23rd through the 26th that it would be shipped out on the 27th.  I ordered on the 24th so I guess I should have mines soon right? 

you ordered on Thursday?  On their website they said that if you ordered from the 23rd through the 26th that it would be shipped out on the 27th.  I ordered on the 24th so I guess I should have mines soon right? 

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

does monster send a email sayin they have been shipped? or on the website can you track your item by any chance?

im wondering the same thing too...

i was expecting to receive a tracking number or something...

i ordered early in the a.m. on the 25th.

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

does monster send a email sayin they have been shipped? or on the website can you track your item by any chance?

im wondering the same thing too...

i was expecting to receive a tracking number or something...

i ordered early in the a.m. on the 25th.

Ballinsam tell ur cousin to get the powerbeats they are great for the gym just hope they don't short out like my ibeats did. Gotta take them back to best buy

Ballinsam tell ur cousin to get the powerbeats they are great for the gym just hope they don't short out like my ibeats did. Gotta take them back to best buy

yea me too, wonderin if they send a shipping confirmation email? i ordered on sunday so i figured they would ship monday, but thats only one day so i'll wait a bit...

yea me too, wonderin if they send a shipping confirmation email? i ordered on sunday so i figured they would ship monday, but thats only one day so i'll wait a bit...

Back
Top Bottom