Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

for those curious i found this review comparison. Very in depth
This is an absolutely awful review.
second that. AWFUL
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

For anyone wondering, I got my Studios today, I ordered them on Thursday. They only come with the carrying case, and both cables, and little attachments. I was hoping they came with the box, but no. Waiting for my tours to come in. 
you ordered on Thursday?  On their website they said that if you ordered from the 23rd through the 26th that it would be shipped out on the 27th.  I ordered on the 24th so I guess I should have mines soon right?
I ordered them right after the cool grey jordans came out. What day was that wends? thurs? They shipped from Vegas and im in Cali i think thats why I got mine so quick. I got a email saying they where shipped with a tracking number.
g718chris wrote:
LanZeR23 wrote:
young718chris wrote:
How long is this sale? Must be til they all run out

Till they all run out or until January 15 2011

Thanks, there goes my Christmas money.
YoungGunna714 wrote:
For anyone wondering, I got my Studios today, I ordered them on Thursday. They only come with the carrying case, and both cables, and little attachments. I was hoping they came with the box, but no. Waiting for my tours to come in. 

How do you like the Studios so far? I'm thinking of purchasing them soon
I love em. this is actually my 2nd pair. I own the white ones and always wanted to get the black color. $149.99 is a great price for these! If this is your first pair or first time listening to them I think you'll be pleased. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

you ordered on Thursday?  On their website they said that if you ordered from the 23rd through the 26th that it would be shipped out on the 27th.  I ordered on the 24th so I guess I should have mines soon right?
I ordered them right after the cool grey jordans came out. What day was that wends? thurs? They shipped from Vegas and im in Cali i think thats why I got mine so quick. I got a email saying they where shipped with a tracking number.
g718chris wrote:
LanZeR23 wrote:
young718chris wrote:
How long is this sale? Must be til they all run out

Till they all run out or until January 15 2011

Thanks, there goes my Christmas money.
YoungGunna714 wrote:

How do you like the Studios so far? I'm thinking of purchasing them soon
I love em. this is actually my 2nd pair. I own the white ones and always wanted to get the black color. $149.99 is a great price for these! If this is your first pair or first time listening to them I think you'll be pleased. 

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

does monster send a email sayin they have been shipped? or on the website can you track your item by any chance?

im wondering the same thing too...

i was expecting to receive a tracking number or something...

i ordered early in the a.m. on the 25th.

yeah they sent me like 7 emails stated they shipped for one order, 5 for the same order since they separated it, and 6 for a previous order. They definitely will email you. And, I think they do batch shipping and send out orders in groups. My cousin used to work for them and said Monster employs very few people in the factory and these high orders are probably killing their shipping team.

Just because alot of people have been asking and with very few responds with order reviews:

I got the tours new in box, sealed. Its the older model without the control talk. I bought this on first day it was available 12/13 before it sold out a couple days later. So don't take it for granted that you might get a sealed one, especially since they restocked.

I got two studios (ordered 12/20), both had a refurbished sticker on a ziplock plastic ziplock bag. Black ones looked brand new and flawless, like a open box return, included newer cables, hardcase and such. White one on the hand, look like old stock and probably a refurbished. It was clean but had old cables, random batteries, and was already broken in as the sound was much better than the black and the headset was easier to snap and adjust than the black. It wasn't as stiff as the black one that got. However, both didn't come with the cleaning cloth. Once again, this was my luck, so don't take anything for granted. I know of some friends who of received DOAs, damaged Solos, and not cleaned (fingerprints, dirty) Studios.

Last advice, get a squaretrade warranty used the code Thirty30 or wait for a better coupon. I don't know of any headphones that last for longer than two years with excellent listening quality. If you do, point me to it. Think of this as a lease/long term rental and get 80-85%% of your money back.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

does monster send a email sayin they have been shipped? or on the website can you track your item by any chance?

im wondering the same thing too...

i was expecting to receive a tracking number or something...

i ordered early in the a.m. on the 25th.

yeah they sent me like 7 emails stated they shipped for one order, 5 for the same order since they separated it, and 6 for a previous order. They definitely will email you. And, I think they do batch shipping and send out orders in groups. My cousin used to work for them and said Monster employs very few people in the factory and these high orders are probably killing their shipping team.

Just because alot of people have been asking and with very few responds with order reviews:

I got the tours new in box, sealed. Its the older model without the control talk. I bought this on first day it was available 12/13 before it sold out a couple days later. So don't take it for granted that you might get a sealed one, especially since they restocked.

I got two studios (ordered 12/20), both had a refurbished sticker on a ziplock plastic ziplock bag. Black ones looked brand new and flawless, like a open box return, included newer cables, hardcase and such. White one on the hand, look like old stock and probably a refurbished. It was clean but had old cables, random batteries, and was already broken in as the sound was much better than the black and the headset was easier to snap and adjust than the black. It wasn't as stiff as the black one that got. However, both didn't come with the cleaning cloth. Once again, this was my luck, so don't take anything for granted. I know of some friends who of received DOAs, damaged Solos, and not cleaned (fingerprints, dirty) Studios.

Last advice, get a squaretrade warranty used the code Thirty30 or wait for a better coupon. I don't know of any headphones that last for longer than two years with excellent listening quality. If you do, point me to it. Think of this as a lease/long term rental and get 80-85%% of your money back.

Originally Posted by dopestop

copped the red solo hd's because they don't snap like the solo's...
PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

Copped too.   Had to push the button for that price, plus I needed some headphones.  haven't had a good set in a long time.

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

Copped too.   Had to push the button for that price, plus I needed some headphones.  haven't had a good set in a long time.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

I wish i didn't cop a pair of White Studios a while back.. I got a good deal on them though.

Just copped a pair of of the In-Ear Monster Turbines.. Couldn't pass up on them for $40

I wish i didn't cop a pair of White Studios a while back.. I got a good deal on them though.

Just copped a pair of of the In-Ear Monster Turbines.. Couldn't pass up on them for $40

Stupid me for buying the Red Solo HDs from Best Buy a few weeks ago for 150$. Could have gotten 2 for this price. Ehh, I might pull the trigger on the Beats Tour though.

Stupid me for buying the Red Solo HDs from Best Buy a few weeks ago for 150$. Could have gotten 2 for this price. Ehh, I might pull the trigger on the Beats Tour though.

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

/?
i got mines also... it doesn't even come with any manual or any order form... so where the 90 days warranty paper at? sound good tho...
It didnt come with a receipt? Mine came with a piece of paper like a P.O. Im thinking just hang on to that or the conformation email for your receipt for warranty purposes. 
And Props to the dude that posted this!   

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

/?
i got mines also... it doesn't even come with any manual or any order form... so where the 90 days warranty paper at? sound good tho...
It didnt come with a receipt? Mine came with a piece of paper like a P.O. Im thinking just hang on to that or the conformation email for your receipt for warranty purposes. 
And Props to the dude that posted this!   

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

ouch ... you mind explaining.  I'm just another consumer who wouldn't mind being more aware. 

Thanks in advance. 

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

ouch ... you mind explaining.  I'm just another consumer who wouldn't mind being more aware. 

Thanks in advance. 

For those of you who care about the way your music sounds, id go with the Turbines. When you buy beats you're just buying the name. Turbines, on the other hand, are actually way better sounding! And they do have more than enough bass if bass is an issue.

For those of you who care about the way your music sounds, id go with the Turbines. When you buy beats you're just buying the name. Turbines, on the other hand, are actually way better sounding! And they do have more than enough bass if bass is an issue.

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

Thanks in advance. 
Just messing with you
laugh.gif
They're a good buy @ that price point.

Back
Top Bottom