Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by dopestop

copped the red solo hd's because they don't snap like the solo's...
PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

Copped too.   Had to push the button for that price, plus I needed some headphones.  haven't had a good set in a long time.

You still don't
grin.gif

ouch ... you mind explaining.  I'm just another consumer who wouldn't mind being more aware. 

Thanks in advance. 
Just messing with you
laugh.gif
They're a good buy @ that price point.

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

Copped too.   Had to push the button for that price, plus I needed some headphones.  haven't had a good set in a long time.

Hopefully, with fingers crossed we get "overstock from a retailer" 
devil.gif

because I doubt the red solo's sold as well as the black/whites..
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

and btw they changed the end date to dec 31st from jan 15th.. 

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

Hopefully, with fingers crossed we get "overstock from a retailer" 
devil.gif

because I doubt the red solo's sold as well as the black/whites..
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

and btw they changed the end date to dec 31st from jan 15th.. 

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

ouch ... you mind explaining.  I'm just another consumer who wouldn't mind being more aware. 

Thanks in advance. 
Just messing with you
laugh.gif
Yeah the biggest beef audiophiles have with the Beats is the price (since you could get a much better pair at $300 if you're buying the Studios), but with the markdown they're definitely worth it.

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

Thanks in advance. 
Just messing with you
laugh.gif
Yeah the biggest beef audiophiles have with the Beats is the price (since you could get a much better pair at $300 if you're buying the Studios), but with the markdown they're definitely worth it.

haven't received a shipping confirmation/tracking # email from them yet.  I ordered on the 24th.  On the website it says that it was suppose to ship out on the 27th if you ordered from 23rd to 26th.

haven't received a shipping confirmation/tracking # email from them yet.  I ordered on the 24th.  On the website it says that it was suppose to ship out on the 27th if you ordered from 23rd to 26th.

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

Thanks in advance. 

Just messing with you
laugh.gif

*Old Gangster Voice*

"You dirty raaaat youu"
laugh.gif

PROPS TO THE OP
#SWAG  

You still don't
grin.gif

Thanks in advance. 

Just messing with you
laugh.gif

*Old Gangster Voice*

"You dirty raaaat youu"
laugh.gif

ok now i'm 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. i had the black solos in my cart since the morning now their gone right when i'm about to purchase? %%*!

Edit-Anyone have black solos in their cart and their not gonna buy them? Please let me know

ok now i'm 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. i had the black solos in my cart since the morning now their gone right when i'm about to purchase? %%*!

Edit-Anyone have black solos in their cart and their not gonna buy them? Please let me know

Originally Posted by Regal Black

same here. im tempted to call but part of me is telling me to be patient. 

i wonder wat are the odds i get the turbines brand new hmm .. btw i ordered on the 26th still hasn't shipped.

i wonder wat are the odds i get the turbines brand new hmm .. btw i ordered on the 26th still hasn't shipped.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

ok now i'm 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

all the solos are out of stock, doesnt matter if its in the cart now.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

ok now i'm 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

all the solos are out of stock, doesnt matter if its in the cart now.

Originally Posted by JB kickerhead JB

Just got off the phone with Customer Service and they gave me an estimated delivery date of Jan. 4th, would be earlier but they've gotten so much response about this that orders will take a while than usual to receive.

Just got off the phone with Customer Service and they gave me an estimated delivery date of Jan. 4th, would be earlier but they've gotten so much response about this that orders will take a while than usual to receive.

yea doesnt help that its posted here, slick deals and probably other sites as well when it really wasnt supposed to
laugh.gif

yea doesnt help that its posted here, slick deals and probably other sites as well when it really wasnt supposed to
laugh.gif

340937448_e1c8108c76.jpg

340937448_e1c8108c76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom