Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

got my white studios in the other day. they came in quickly. gave my old pair to the gf. thanks for the heads up OP.

got my white studios in the other day. they came in quickly. gave my old pair to the gf. thanks for the heads up OP.

Tours SUCK! Wasted my 61.00 after taxs and shipping. I dont know maybe my ear are weird but after trying all of the tips, they all fall out. I was planning on using them for the gym, My white ipod headphones stay in better than these. If you sitting on a plane and not movig there cool I guess. But if you plan on moving around like working out these suck! No wonder why they made powerbeats and discontinued these suckers. 

Tours SUCK! Wasted my 61.00 after taxs and shipping. I dont know maybe my ear are weird but after trying all of the tips, they all fall out. I was planning on using them for the gym, My white ipod headphones stay in better than these. If you sitting on a plane and not movig there cool I guess. But if you plan on moving around like working out these suck! No wonder why they made powerbeats and discontinued these suckers. 

i had the solos and sold because someone offered a deal i couldnt pass but i loved them. Now people that used turbines and tours is the bass as heavy in the turbines because thats what i like about the beats.
Edit* Gonna cop another pair of solos on discount locally but i pulled the trigger on the turbines after googling(sp?) a few reviews

i had the solos and sold because someone offered a deal i couldnt pass but i loved them. Now people that used turbines and tours is the bass as heavy in the turbines because thats what i like about the beats.
Edit* Gonna cop another pair of solos on discount locally but i pulled the trigger on the turbines after googling(sp?) a few reviews

just got my shipping confirmation, should be here tomorrow 
pimp.gif

Just purchased the Turbines.....I'm excited to get these in the mail!!!!! I almost ordered them for $180 from Amazon. I'm glad I saw this thread.

Just purchased the Turbines.....I'm excited to get these in the mail!!!!! I almost ordered them for $180 from Amazon. I'm glad I saw this thread.

Ordered the Heartbeats will be coming in today, ordered on 12/22 glad I pulled the trigger on them because like 1 day or 2 after I bought them they sold out.Will post later when I receive.

Back
Top Bottom