Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Not worth it at all. Still overpriced, still a ripoff.

I won't buy monster products on principle alone, despite the outrageous prices.

Refurbed in-ear head phones, no thanks. Not when brand new turbines were on sale for 50 bucks @ Amazon a few days ago.
they clean and change all the tips, you think they would give you used tips? if so then
indifferent.gif

also why are people hating on the HDMI's? they are less than $10 and you come and post off brand ones? i mean if you are getting $80 cables for $10 bucks i dont see a problem.

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by djaward

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

Im starting to dj and i need new headphones for my ipod and i was thinking of gettings Studios to kinda kill 2 birds with one stone.. but if there no good, what would you recommend? I also dont really want to buy 2 pairs of headphones  (i use serato majority of the time if that matters) thanks

sennheiser hd 650

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Originally Posted by djaward

I just bought White Beats By Dre. Studios for 180 
indifferent.gif

I got a hook up at best buy so I guess it was a good deal. 

NOTE TO DJs, 

BEATS STUDIOS ARE NOT MEANT FOR DJs. THEY LEAK OUT A LOT OF SOUND. AND ARE VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. THEY ARE MEANT FOR IPODS. IF YOU USE THEM ON A TRAIN, SUBWAY etc. THE PERSON NEXT TO YOU WILL HEAR EVERYTHING YOU"RE LISTENING TO. Not a good thing.  

Im starting to dj and i need new headphones for my ipod and i was thinking of gettings Studios to kinda kill 2 birds with one stone.. but if there no good, what would you recommend? I also dont really want to buy 2 pairs of headphones  (i use serato majority of the time if that matters) thanks

sennheiser hd 650

is anyone else continuously getting this message: We cannot process your request at this time. Please contact our Customer Service for further assistance at (877) 800-8989.

I NEED them Turbines!

is anyone else continuously getting this message: We cannot process your request at this time. Please contact our Customer Service for further assistance at (877) 800-8989.

I NEED them Turbines!

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by DTruth07

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

http://www.bargaincell.co...ath=6140_6145&Ref=CJ

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

and what makes you think it's quality? because you're paying more?

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

Thank you for understanding what I mean by quality.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

http://www.bargaincell.co...ath=6140_6145&Ref=CJ

use coupon code D1221101
indifferent.gif
@ you for posting a generic brand. I rather spend $10 more for quality HDMI cables.

and what makes you think it's quality? because you're paying more?

In terms on audio/video quality, you often will not see a difference.  Build quality is what you pay for.   These cables, like any other cables, are meant to be inserted and removed many times over it's lifetime.  The no-frills brands will start to break and short-out like cheap headphones do.

Thank you for understanding what I mean by quality.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

I see HDMI cables for roughly $5 on Amazon all the time.
BUT THE MONSTER HDMI TITANIUM CABLES DO 89 MILLION BAJIGGAHERTZ THOUGH... I GOT EM FOR CHEAP $129.99 AT BEST BUYZ!!!!!!!!111

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

HDMI cables for dirt ! 
pimp.gif

I see HDMI cables for roughly $5 on Amazon all the time.
BUT THE MONSTER HDMI TITANIUM CABLES DO 89 MILLION BAJIGGAHERTZ THOUGH... I GOT EM FOR CHEAP $129.99 AT BEST BUYZ!!!!!!!!111

I haven't unplugged my cables in years. I'll take my chances on the cheap ones. They certainly don't see the wear and tear that my headphones do.

I haven't unplugged my cables in years. I'll take my chances on the cheap ones. They certainly don't see the wear and tear that my headphones do.

Anyone know how to spot a seller on ebay selling a pair of Refurbished headphones? (like a seller trying to flip these monster headphones)

Anyone know how to spot a seller on ebay selling a pair of Refurbished headphones? (like a seller trying to flip these monster headphones)

Back
Top Bottom