Monster Friends and Family sale! BEATS BY DRE!!!

So I finally got a chance to go pick up my Turbines from my mom's crib. First thing I noticed is that it creates a suction when u put them into your ear. So those who are having problems with getting bass, this could be your problem. because of the suction that is created with the tips they came with, I decided to switch the tips to the ones my V-moda Vibe earphones came with. These def. do not lack bass at all! They deliver some of the lowest lows my other earphones couldnt catch. After using them with my ipod, I decided to use them on my computer with Windows media player, because WMP's EQ has an option of 31 Hz (This is super low, your ipod probably only goes down to 62 Hz) and also a tru bass option. These damn near shook my eardrums out my ears. They handle such low frequencies its crazy! Overall I am more than satisfied with my purchase. I think I'm going to save up and get the Pros sometime during the year. I THINK I FORGOT TO MENTION HOW CLEAR AND SEPARATED THE SOUND IS WITH THESE.

So I finally got a chance to go pick up my Turbines from my mom's crib. First thing I noticed is that it creates a suction when u put them into your ear. So those who are having problems with getting bass, this could be your problem. because of the suction that is created with the tips they came with, I decided to switch the tips to the ones my V-moda Vibe earphones came with. These def. do not lack bass at all! They deliver some of the lowest lows my other earphones couldnt catch. After using them with my ipod, I decided to use them on my computer with Windows media player, because WMP's EQ has an option of 31 Hz (This is super low, your ipod probably only goes down to 62 Hz) and also a tru bass option. These damn near shook my eardrums out my ears. They handle such low frequencies its crazy! Overall I am more than satisfied with my purchase. I think I'm going to save up and get the Pros sometime during the year. I THINK I FORGOT TO MENTION HOW CLEAR AND SEPARATED THE SOUND IS WITH THESE.

cop the beats by dre pro box from bestbuy with discount, exchange for Turbine Copper Pros. Win.
nerd.gif

Ive gone through 6 pairs of turbines the past 16 months. Hopefully these refurbished turbines last me until i get coppers
indifferent.gif

cop the beats by dre pro box from bestbuy with discount, exchange for Turbine Copper Pros. Win.
nerd.gif

Ive gone through 6 pairs of turbines the past 16 months. Hopefully these refurbished turbines last me until i get coppers
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Baysav408

So did you guys list the headphones as refurbished or brand new? How much should I put for the studio's?

put refurb and the price you paid for it which is $150. so when that thing broke after 90 days claim it to squaretrade. im sure squaretrade is going to ask you for a proof of purchase. so whatever receipt/invoice or email from monster you got should match on their file.

Originally Posted by Baysav408

So did you guys list the headphones as refurbished or brand new? How much should I put for the studio's?

put refurb and the price you paid for it which is $150. so when that thing broke after 90 days claim it to squaretrade. im sure squaretrade is going to ask you for a proof of purchase. so whatever receipt/invoice or email from monster you got should match on their file.

Hello The Notorious Bum,

We apologize for the inconvience and thank you for contacting us to bring this to our attention. Tips for your in-ear headphones are in the mail. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Email them guys, don't wait on the phone ever, I got a reply in one day.

[email protected]

Hello The Notorious Bum,

We apologize for the inconvience and thank you for contacting us to bring this to our attention. Tips for your in-ear headphones are in the mail. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Email them guys, don't wait on the phone ever, I got a reply in one day.

[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom