MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

I am in the minority.
I like the human element in the monsterverse movies so I actually like Godzilla 2014 and Godzilla 2019 more than Godzilla v Kong.
I like Godzilla v Kong but would have preferred it was 3-4hrs :lol: so we could hey some character development and more suspense and tension. I like the slow burn
Lol it was already 43 minutes too long b. You want a mini series

yall questioning the sun in hollow earth but where else would the sun go if the earth is flat
Still wouldn't be a sun if you went inside/underneath a flat earth :lol:

It's a monster flick. You gotta turn your brain off when it comes to the plot on these films. :lol:
Usually for that part yes but a subplot where they journey to the center of the earth? :lol: They went out their way to explain the new ships and why the mission in getting their would succeed but nothing for why hollow earth basically looks like Skull island with floating rocks.

Didn't have too high of expectations, but I was still disappointed. My dude from Atlanta was almost unbearable. He's a solid actor but the character (paranoid, neurotic nerdy, Podcaster, coverup, fast talker) was horrible. And I agree with the plothole stuff. Aaaaand my girl Eliza died a horrible death

My combatant write-up:
1. 1st fight didn't count. Kong was chain & stranded at sea. Enjoy being shackled like that for mad. Plus those dumbasses ain't chain Kong until Godzilla flipped the ship.

(No contest)

2. Round 2 Kong knocked Zilla's *** out despite him cheating & having to journey to earths core to finfwe, successfully killing 2 titans, being overwhelmed w/ emotional when finding his home, and he had to fight while avoiding bolders b/c Godzilla wanted to be díck and **** up his house, AND he climb that big *** hole to run Zillas fade. He was really wylin.

(Kong)

3. 2 Kong was exhausted. That was some Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns situation. Daniel didn't "lose" that match, he just didn't win. Plus, that nuclear abusing lizard was hiked up radiation n ****. Foh, how he had that much atomic breath? Tell me. That titantic blew hole earth THEN tried to zap cuzzo w/ it for like at least 8 mins straight in their time. Zilla only beat Kong's *** like that b/c was 10%.
(Zilla)

4. Mechagodzilla beat **** outta Lil Reese. I honestly felt bad for him, especially since I was cheering for him the other 2
movies, but I understand. Ego is a ego :smh:
(Mechagodzilla)

5. Look at God, Kong saved Zillas from Mechas cranked up ***. Yeah can say Zilla helped, but only how like Vegta killed Gohan against Cell. That was 80% Gohan and 20% Vegeta.
Kong-1.8
Zilla- .2

6. Zilla was bruised and abused. Homie was clearly and was trying showcase "big **** energy" no koromaru. Kong was just like "Go home man. Please just go. I don't wanna do this to you." Kong has good character. We all know Kong could've killed Godzilla right there, but Kong let him keep his ego and "public perception". Kong is King of hollow earth for a reason. Godzilla washed self took his as back to sleep.
Zilla- (Curtesy) 1

Rank(s):

1. King Kong-2.8
2.Godzilla-2.2
3.Mechagodzilla-1

Film overall:

7/9
#ContinueTheMonsterverse

I’m all in on this. I need more Monsterverse stuff. Pretty sure I have unclaimed AppleTV trials I haven’t activated yet so I’ll wait until this show airs to do that.

I’m all in on this. I need more Monsterverse stuff. Pretty sure I have unclaimed AppleTV trials I haven’t activated yet so I’ll wait until this show airs to do that.

same here, im actually waiting for Denzels Macbeth to release there, i really want to see that one

This latest entry follows up the explosive showdown of Godzilla vs. Kong with an all-new cinematic adventure, pitting the almighty Kong and the fearsome Godzilla against a colossal undiscovered threat hidden within our world, challenging their very existence – and our own. The epic new film will delve further into the histories of these Titans, their origins and the mysteries of Skull Island and beyond, while uncovering the mythic battle that helped forge these extraordinary beings and tied them to humankind forever.

Last edited:
Saw Shin Godzilla a few months back. While it was a good movie, his design was weak.

Whaaaat?

3ed2f81f7688fc09990a8e874a0794ada6ef2352_hq.gif

ezgif-1-583f985123.gif

2d1325635554cc7ecb0f7edc626b0dd1dfd58cb2.gif

ezgif-1-f964a95627.gif

shin-godzilla-godzilla.gif

Thing is freaky as ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom