MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

Idk why they felt the need to westernize/soften her up. This is how the natives in skull island were presented. They also interacted-co existed with Kong in a completely different way.

You wouldn’t even be able to tell that these movies occurred in the same universe. All bad.

Wasn't she her daughter?

after watching GvK. It made me appreciate the first Kong movie even more and I already think it’s a classic. Skull island is such a dope movie.
samuel Jackson killed it n the Titans fighting was dope and still the best out of all the titan movies.
the story was dope, it had the right amount of funny n the human interaction was on point.

Oh yeah...... GvK. 8.5/10
Great n fun movie.

Kong actually got worse the more times I watched it. First view or two it was good. Any consecutive view i started to notice how bad some of the dialog and line deliveries were. Still enjoy the Kong scenes though.

If you come on here and not expect for people to talk about a movie that came out already then I don't know what to tell you
I mean there's usually 3 to 5 day grace periods w/ for the ppl just thumbing through to decide if a showing is worth their time.
That's what this is for.

Lol there was a SUN in middle earth!

HOW!
You know most center of the earth movies also have it being day time. Never dark. At the least very well lit.

Crazy how I haven't questioned it before. They must've given some crazy explanation.

Last edited:
You know most center of the earth movies also have it being day time. Never dark. At the least very well lit.

Crazy how I haven't questioned it before. They must've given some crazy explanation.
They didn’t
I was waiting for them to explain it

than again the whole” wormhole “ thing made me think it’s probably like another dimension
Than again Godzilla cut a hole through it , idk ALOT OF DAMN PLOTHOLES IN THIS THING 🤣🤣

Wish we saw more of mecha zilla, really cool design,
Just saw the movie again

i change my rating from an 8/10 to a 7/10 BECAUSE OF ALL THE DAMN PLOTHOLES

They didn’t

than again the whole” wormhole “ thing made me think it’s probably like another dimension
Than again Godzilla cut a hole through it , idk ALOT OF DAMN PLOTHOLES IN THIS THING 🤣🤣

Just saw the movie again

Oh I know they didn't explain it in this movie :lol: I'm talking about the other movies.

Idk why they felt the need to westernize/soften her up. This is how the natives in skull island were presented. They also interacted-co existed with Kong in a completely different way.

F56286F1-2D6A-4A37-9294-CA50DE554BAF.jpeg

You wouldn’t even be able to tell that these movies occurred in the same universe. All bad.
My boy Vote directed skull island. So I know why it was way different and exponentially better.

Lol there was a SUN in middle earth!

HOW!

They didn’t

Just saw the movie again

It's a monster flick. You gotta turn your brain off when it comes to the plot on these films. :lol:

I am in the minority.
I like the human element in the monsterverse movies so I actually like Godzilla 2014 and Godzilla 2019 more than Godzilla v Kong.
I like Godzilla v Kong but would have preferred it was 3-4hrs :lol: so we could hey some character development and more suspense and tension. I like the slow burn

Back
Top Bottom