MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

^^^
You aint lying. Imagine having a loved one pass by way of Godzilla taking a step, or Kong’s palm smacking down when climbing back up onto the ship.

Would have been more interesting spending more time in hollow earth thus cutting down the human plot. I wanted to see what else was down there.

And Apex would have saved so much money if they just rebuilt the orca.

It made no sense for Kong to go back to the surface after Zilla blew a hole in to the earth.

Titans fight until the other dies or relents. Kong got the ax and was feeling himself, went back up to the surface only to get washed again and take the final L, then went back to Hollow Earth. Is what it Is. If we’re keeping it 100, Kong would’ve gotten choked out by that flying thing without rocket assistance from the HEAVs too.

Titans fight until the other dies or relents. Kong got the ax and was feeling himself, went back up to the surface only to get washed again and take the final L, then went back to Hollow Earth. Is what it Is. If we’re keeping it 100, Kong would’ve gotten choked out by that flying thing without rocket assistance from the HEAVs too.

Kong was really getting washed all over the world lmao.

Why they do him like that?

Titans fight until the other dies or relents. Kong got the ax and was feeling himself, went back up to the surface only to get washed again and take the final L, then went back to Hollow Earth. Is what it Is.
He should've let Zilla come to him.

I thought the movie was really fun. Hands were being thrown. Was great to be back in the theater, movie was awesome in IMAX.

how Mecha was doing Godzilla

giphy.gif

Watched the movie today.

Fights were the highlight with the human scenes being meh.

Glad Paper Boi getting some shine.

Godzilla washed Kong. Mechagodzilla but dem claws on both of them.

Was hoping Godzilla and Kong dapped each other before they dipped.

OrangeImmaterialArchaeocete-small.gif

I didn't mind the first Godzilla with Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch.

Same with Loki Kong, but this and KoM is some trash!

Godzilla was a supporting character in his own film plus it's hard to forgive the directors for promoting Walter White so heavily then giving him such a minor role. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Maybe I'm old and washed but you could barely see Godzilla and the opposing monsters in the first and second films due to the movies being dark AF.

Only good thing about this one was that you can see all of them clearly - but the movie's extremely forgettable.

I finished watching Godzilla vs. Kong. I hadn't seen the any of the previous films, so I was going in with a fresh mind about it.

The last thirty minutes should've been the entire film, monsters doing monster **** and ****ing **** all the way up.

Hollywood makes the same mistake every single time with these "monster films". They think we (the viewer) actually give a **** about any of the humans and the monsters are just relegated to being glorified side characters.

The only human I cared about was Jia (deaf girl).

^ exactly

little girl was the only human I actually felt for and would have cared if she died

I finished watching Godzilla vs. Kong. I hadn't seen the any of the previous films, so I was going in with a fresh mind about it.

The last thirty minutes should've been the entire film, monsters doing monster **** and ****ing **** all the way up.

Hollywood makes the same mistake every single time with these "monster films". They think we (the viewer) actually give a **** about any of the humans and the monsters are just relegated to being glorified side characters.

The only human I cared about was Jia (deaf girl).

Idk why they felt the need to westernize/soften her up. This is how the natives in skull island were presented. They also interacted-co existed with Kong in a completely different way.

F56286F1-2D6A-4A37-9294-CA50DE554BAF.jpeg

You wouldn’t even be able to tell that these movies occurred in the same universe. All bad.

Back
Top Bottom