AIR JORDAN 1 PHAT GS 364781-001

20110108172100.jpg

white cement IIIs
bordeaux
royal foams
electric green foams
Grape laney pack
i can get the true blues after release
white cement IVs and Chi Xs will put me out of the game. i'll have all my grails.
Oly VIs i'll try to get for retail because if i wait. . .
Concord Columbias will also put me out of the game.

Wow
I'm going to need another job.

white cement IIIs
bordeaux
royal foams
electric green foams
Grape laney pack
i can get the true blues after release
white cement IVs and Chi Xs will put me out of the game. i'll have all my grails.
Oly VIs i'll try to get for retail because if i wait. . .
Concord Columbias will also put me out of the game.

Wow
I'm going to need another job.

At least they're spread out a little bit.

Those copping multiple pairs need to commit that.

If you were to cop two, heck one pair, of most of the releases this year, you'd have a stellar rotation (that's not taking into account all of the other shoes you already have), and that would totally negate the need to cop multiples. Add to the fact that they're probably going to release again in the next five years (and even by then your kicks should be in decent condition).
laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

At least they're spread out a little bit.

Those copping multiple pairs need to commit that.

If you were to cop two, heck one pair, of most of the releases this year, you'd have a stellar rotation (that's not taking into account all of the other shoes you already have), and that would totally negate the need to cop multiples. Add to the fact that they're probably going to release again in the next five years (and even by then your kicks should be in decent condition).
laugh.gif
tired.gif
grin.gif

let all the nippicker and Crybabys and B1tches out, i can see it now people crying about the wrong patent cut here and they used different laces on this and the suede is to long on these and blah blah blah blah blah!!! how bout everyone quit nitpickin on every little damn thing for 2011, that would be the best thing to happen in 11 for us!!! LOL

let all the nippicker and Crybabys and B1tches out, i can see it now people crying about the wrong patent cut here and they used different laces on this and the suede is to long on these and blah blah blah blah blah!!! how bout everyone quit nitpickin on every little damn thing for 2011, that would be the best thing to happen in 11 for us!!! LOL

Alot of heat to warm up the fall of ohhhhhhh eleven. Jordan Brand please release the 11s as a pack.

Alot of heat to warm up the fall of ohhhhhhh eleven. Jordan Brand please release the 11s as a pack.

Oh my sweet JESUS!!! I'm going to church every Sunday to pray very hard. I hope this is true

Oh my sweet JESUS!!! I'm going to church every Sunday to pray very hard. I hope this is true

If this is true, I'm going to start saving in March through June. Around $700 should be good...ha!

If this is true, I'm going to start saving in March through June. Around $700 should be good...ha!

ehhhhh not buying the hype to be let down......... Any news on jordan brand upgrading their material's and quality?
nerd.gif

ehhhhh not buying the hype to be let down......... Any news on jordan brand upgrading their material's and quality?
nerd.gif

i hope these are greater quality than the space jams 09. those cracked on me in 5+ wears. I still have some decent shape concords from 2001. but will defeintelly double up on these

i hope these are greater quality than the space jams 09. those cracked on me in 5+ wears. I still have some decent shape concords from 2001. but will defeintelly double up on these

Back
Top Bottom