More 2011 News

Haven't copped pairs in years, but really looking forward to some Cement IV's.... those black/red 1's are promising too if JB did up their game on the materials.

Haven't copped pairs in years, but really looking forward to some Cement IV's.... those black/red 1's are promising too if JB did up their game on the materials.

cement 4's and concords is all i need to retire from the shoe game..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

i hope these are greater quality than the space jams 09. those cracked on me in 5+ wears. I still have some decent shape concords from 2001. but will defeintelly double up on these

how did they crack on u if there 11's? there is no paint for it to crack

i hope these are greater quality than the space jams 09. those cracked on me in 5+ wears. I still have some decent shape concords from 2001. but will defeintelly double up on these

Originally Posted by thebeast23

He was probably talking about the patent leather cracking on the toebox areas where the foot bends
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

He was probably talking about the patent leather cracking on the toebox areas where the foot bends
wink.gif

Cement III's
Cement IV's
Chicago X's
Concords (hopefully no pack coz I don't want columbia's)
wish the V's were seperate coz i've rocked the hell out of my grapes.

Bit disapointed about not seeing PLAYOFF XII's on that list but I can still live in hope!!!

Cement III's
Cement IV's
Chicago X's
Concords (hopefully no pack coz I don't want columbia's)
wish the V's were seperate coz i've rocked the hell out of my grapes.

Bit disapointed about not seeing PLAYOFF XII's on that list but I can still live in hope!!!

Holy Sh*t b@lls!!!

Been waiting on some chicago x's. and iv's on top of that. 2011 is the year of the retro.

Holy Sh*t b@lls!!!

Been waiting on some chicago x's. and iv's on top of that. 2011 is the year of the retro.

Back
Top Bottom