More 2011 News

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Damn, man what's the point in having and XI's pack and setting it at 300 sumtin dollars...sheesh. People havin to pay a lot for a pack. Well if that's gonna be the case then so be it. But still I don't see why you gotta have an XI's pack costing around $300 or little more than that...like a Countdown pack. Hech, if you gonna release XI's then just release em' seperately.
Are you serious?
If they were separate, each pair would cost $175. $175 + $175 = $350
Now paying $350 is better than paying $310?
Some of you guys amaze me with your logic.

I would take that pack at $310, if true. 

But if they were spread out releases, I would take that as well. 

Can't believe the hype for the XI's warranted a price hike of $50 each pair. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Damn, man what's the point in having and XI's pack and setting it at 300 sumtin dollars...sheesh. People havin to pay a lot for a pack. Well if that's gonna be the case then so be it. But still I don't see why you gotta have an XI's pack costing around $300 or little more than that...like a Countdown pack. Hech, if you gonna release XI's then just release em' seperately.
Are you serious?
If they were separate, each pair would cost $175. $175 + $175 = $350
Now paying $350 is better than paying $310?
Some of you guys amaze me with your logic.

I would take that pack at $310, if true. 

But if they were spread out releases, I would take that as well. 

Can't believe the hype for the XI's warranted a price hike of $50 each pair. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

if/when they put the columbias and concords in a pack, what would the theme be?

JB doesn't just throw shoes together and put them in a box, well nothing comes to mind immediately.
Uhhhhh....Does Black Infra/White Infra pack come to mind? Other than the colorway...What was the significance of that pairing? None. Only things in common are the that they are VI's and opposite colorways.

Those were the shoes Jordan wore during the season he got his first ring. Probably a stretch for the white infrared b/c I thought he debuted them before the 91 season.Excuse me if I'm wrong but correct me people. don't flame

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by dwEEb813

if/when they put the columbias and concords in a pack, what would the theme be?

JB doesn't just throw shoes together and put them in a box, well nothing comes to mind immediately.
Uhhhhh....Does Black Infra/White Infra pack come to mind? Other than the colorway...What was the significance of that pairing? None. Only things in common are the that they are VI's and opposite colorways.

Those were the shoes Jordan wore during the season he got his first ring. Probably a stretch for the white infrared b/c I thought he debuted them before the 91 season.Excuse me if I'm wrong but correct me people. don't flame

****!!!!! I'm already scrappin' for the Cool Grey 11s and the 16/7 pack and now JB drops this in my lap?!!! Anybody wanna buy a kidney??!!!

****!!!!! I'm already scrappin' for the Cool Grey 11s and the 16/7 pack and now JB drops this in my lap?!!! Anybody wanna buy a kidney??!!!

How can they drop all this on us in ONE YEAR?!?! All my disposable income goes to JB. SMH. Good for them, bad for me..

I've always been an advocate for them to slow their retro releases down!!

How can they drop all this on us in ONE YEAR?!?! All my disposable income goes to JB. SMH. Good for them, bad for me..

I've always been an advocate for them to slow their retro releases down!!

i just said i was done buying shoes.....

(as soon as you get out, they pull you right back in!!!!) lol

i just said i was done buying shoes.....

(as soon as you get out, they pull you right back in!!!!) lol

looks like i need to find a new job asap but wasnt this year supposed to bring all the heat it being the 25th anniversary and everything. i know were getting flints we got the infrared pack and cool greys, but if everything comes out on that list 2011>2010 by far

looks like i need to find a new job asap but wasnt this year supposed to bring all the heat it being the 25th anniversary and everything. i know were getting flints we got the infrared pack and cool greys, but if everything comes out on that list 2011>2010 by far

Back
Top Bottom