More 2011 News

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11 (Confirmed)
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW! (Kinda a Given)
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY) (So far So good if not only for cements)
-Bin 5s in the Spring (Confirmed)
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June (Confirmed)
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July (Confirmed)
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS (still a rumor)
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!) {Still a rumor}
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped) {Still a Rumor}
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)  (Confirmed {At least concords are})

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG
Why is this News.. All of this has Been posted by me any many others in the past. Several things are missing from this list.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11 (Confirmed)
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW! (Kinda a Given)
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY) (So far So good if not only for cements)
-Bin 5s in the Spring (Confirmed)
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June (Confirmed)
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July (Confirmed)
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS (still a rumor)
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!) {Still a rumor}
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped) {Still a Rumor}
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)  (Confirmed {At least concords are})

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG
Why is this News.. All of this has Been posted by me any many others in the past. Several things are missing from this list.

nerd.gif

yikes!!!!! i want TB and cement(black) III's, XI's concords, (if true) laney/grape pack, X's, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there to much(theres never too much) but u get the point!!! THis is only JB then u got penny's line griffey's line and foam JESUS

yikes!!!!! i want TB and cement(black) III's, XI's concords, (if true) laney/grape pack, X's, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh there to much(theres never too much) but u get the point!!! THis is only JB then u got penny's line griffey's line and foam JESUS

This lookin to be the best year from JB since the legendary 2001

Thanks JB....now all I gotta do is double up on all thats listed and IM DONE for good wit JB (will still cop older stuff from the past years)

but on a serious note they should hold off on the Columbia's and save them for 2012 Christmas (i like the XI xmas tradition)

This lookin to be the best year from JB since the legendary 2001

Thanks JB....now all I gotta do is double up on all thats listed and IM DONE for good wit JB (will still cop older stuff from the past years)

but on a serious note they should hold off on the Columbia's and save them for 2012 Christmas (i like the XI xmas tradition)

Back
Top Bottom