More 2011 News

Last Edited By: thebeast23 09/21/10 12:57 AM.Edited 1 time.
So far Niketradamas is right with the 3's and 13's.
Have you guys noticed last time he edited was in September? Crazy!!!
eek.gif

The 5 pack, columbia and concords are a must. Still deciding on cement 3s, tb 3s and playoff 13s. If the 5 with navy doesnt have PL, I will get that.

The 5 pack, columbia and concords are a must. Still deciding on cement 3s, tb 3s and playoff 13s. If the 5 with navy doesnt have PL, I will get that.

Bordeaux's
Concords
Columbias
IV's
III's
Chicago X's
Playoff XIII's....
V pack...
ALL A MUST FOR ME!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Bordeaux's
Concords
Columbias
IV's
III's
Chicago X's
Playoff XIII's....
V pack...
ALL A MUST FOR ME!
devil.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11 (Confirmed)
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW! (Kinda a Given)
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY) (So far So good if not only for cements)
-Bin 5s in the Spring (Confirmed)
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June (Confirmed)
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July (Confirmed)
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS (still a rumor)
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!) {Still a rumor}
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped) {Still a Rumor}
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)  (Confirmed {At least concords are})

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June (Confirmed)
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!) {Still a rumor}
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped) {Still a Rumor}
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)  (Confirmed {At least concords are})

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

cement 4's with a jump man on the back?
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Honestly....who cares...a hot pair of kicks is a hot pair of kicks...
Exactly... "Nike Air" hasnt been on the back of an Air Jordan shoe in years.
Why are dudes still mad about the Jumpman being on the shoes? 
laugh.gif

Cause half these dudes is bithces...I call it look at me syndrome....it's not about a hot pair of kicks...it's about little +%%#* traits like why mine is BETTER then yours....My XI's don't need to say 45 on the back for me to consider them hot...and my 3's have a JUMPMAN on the back and you know what..they STILL look fresh as hell...and that's all that matters...

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

cement 4's with a jump man on the back?
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Honestly....who cares...a hot pair of kicks is a hot pair of kicks...
Exactly... "Nike Air" hasnt been on the back of an Air Jordan shoe in years.
Why are dudes still mad about the Jumpman being on the shoes? 
laugh.gif

Cause half these dudes is bithces...I call it look at me syndrome....it's not about a hot pair of kicks...it's about little +%%#* traits like why mine is BETTER then yours....My XI's don't need to say 45 on the back for me to consider them hot...and my 3's have a JUMPMAN on the back and you know what..they STILL look fresh as hell...and that's all that matters...

roll.gif
 2 Tru.

roll.gif
 2 Tru.

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG
Why is this News.. All of this has Been posted by me any many others in the past. Several things are missing from this list.

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG
Why is this News.. All of this has Been posted by me any many others in the past. Several things are missing from this list.

Back
Top Bottom