More Air Prestos?

First pair of Prestos I'll be copping is the Unholy. For the sizing if I'm an 8.5-9 in all my shoes, should I go with a XS or S. I saw the sizing on sneakernews but didn't see an XS box. Any help would be appreciated.

I'd have to agree with all the love the honeys are getting. In person that shoe is gorgeous. In addition - I love the full neoprene sock 100x more than the mesh sock on the others. For anyone that is a half size TTS in Nike normally pick the center of the size range. I am a true 11.5 in Nike and the L (11-12) fits perfect.

I'd have to agree with all the love the honeys are getting. In person that shoe is gorgeous. In addition - I love the full neoprene sock 100x more than the mesh sock on the others. For anyone that is a half size TTS in Nike normally pick the center of the size range. I am a true 11.5 in Nike and the L (11-12) fits perfect.
what if youre an 11.

would the M be too snug?

would the L be too loose?

what if youre an 11.

would the M be too snug?

would the L be too loose?

My honest best advice would be to ask yourself how you fit in other Nike shoes. Are you more likely to size up or down? I'd say the sizing is also similar to sock darts. If you're a whole size that can fit sock darts on the lower range, than pick that. For example I can fit a 11 sock dart, but am TTS 11.5 so I pick L in Prestos for (11-12). Try to be on the bottom for Prestos, not the top.

My honest best advice would be to ask yourself how you fit in other Nike shoes. Are you more likely to size up or down? I'd say the sizing is also similar to sock darts. If you're a whole size that can fit sock darts on the lower range, than pick that. For example I can fit a 11 sock dart, but am TTS 11.5 so I pick L in Prestos for (11-12). Try to be on the bottom for Prestos, not the top.
cool thanks.

also i found this.

i was looking for pics of all 13 OG colorways but still cant really find them. like the abdominal snowman.

cool thanks.

also i found this.

i was looking for pics of all 13 OG colorways but still cant really find them. like the abdominal snowman

hopefully am able to get a pair of the unholy cumulus. Thinking of going with medium since i'm an 11 that can get away with 10.5 in flyknits.

hopefully am able to get a pair of the unholy cumulus. Thinking of going with medium since i'm an 11 that can get away with 10.5 in flyknits.
where you trying?

overseas sites drop tomorrow.

im an 11 and was thinking of going for the L.

anyone know how heel slippage is on these...that would be my deciding factor in terms of size.

I contacted NTLV and NDC last week about the prestos for this weekend. NDC said the shoes aren't releasing this weekend but will release at a later date. NTLV just told me to keep watching twitter.

I'm almost glad there's no US release this weekend. Too much other stuff going on. I just hope the Euro release doesn't over hype them too much before the US drop.

Grabbed the last L off TheNextDoor in France lol 

There's an XL still on theyre site

(Non-EU customers : 19.6% will be deducted at checkout)

Grabbed the last L off TheNextDoor in France lol 

There's an XL still on theyre site

(Non-EU customers : 19.6% will be deducted at checkout)
Repped.

Appreciate it fam  
pimp.gif

There should be an XXL left for those who couldn't wait until the US release, like me.

On the sizing, I went with XL and I'm normally a US11 to 11.5 in most NSW / Nikelab shoes.

I tried on a M in store, but my foot couldn't even enter the shoes (because Prestos run quite narrow to begin with).

So I went with the XL.

Can anybody point me in the direction of an xxl or xl please for the unholy cumulus? much appreciated

Repped.

Appreciate it fam  
pimp.gif

There should be an XXL left for those who couldn't wait until the US release, like me.

On the sizing, I went with XL and I'm normally a US11 to 11.5 in most NSW / Nikelab shoes.

I tried on a M in store, but my foot couldn't even enter the shoes (because Prestos run quite narrow to begin with).

So I went with the XL.
are you talking about EU sizing?
$120 like the others. 90GBP (Nike EU).
oh because End has the honeys for $135 so i wasnt sure.

Last edited:

are you talking about EU sizing?

oh because End has the honeys for $135 so i wasnt sure.
What I've seen, M- 10-11 ; L-11-12 

I got mine $136 shipped from France, should be coming in Friday.

@NewShoeSmell  fasho, lol I checked twitter 30 minutes after striking out on the other ones and came across TheNextDoor they were just sitting there.

What I've seen, M- 10-11 ; L-11-12 

I got mine $136 shipped from France, should be coming in Friday.

@NewShoeSmell  fasho, lol I checked twitter 30 minutes after striking out on the other ones and came across TheNextDoor they were just sitting there.
my bad should have clarified. 

he said hes an 11-11.5 and he got an XL.

i realized that he may be overseas so i was confused.

i almost bought a L from slamjam but i think it may have been a US Medium, which made me realize that @NewShoeSmell  might have been talking about Eu sizes because he said he couldnt even fit in a Medium.

Back
Top Bottom