More Air Prestos?

my bad should have clarified. 

he said hes an 11-11.5 and he got an XL.

i realized that he may be overseas so i was confused.

i almost bought a L from slamjam but i think it may have been a US Medium, which made me realize that @NewShoeSmell  might have been talking about Eu sizes because he said he couldnt even fit in a Medium.
I don't think there's a European L or US L. I think it's just L in general.

Maybe he got wide feet 

I don't think there's a European L or US L. I think it's just L in general.

Maybe he got wide feet 
Yea homies... Y'all got it right.

There aren't any differences when it comes to Presto sizing...

And those with the pairs in hand could probably tell you more about the sizing.

But I went with XL because I tried on a Medium and it was like trying on a size US 10, couldn't even fit my foot in.

So I went with an XL just to be safe.

And yes, I am normally a US 11 - 11.5, but don't particularly have a wide feet, just wanted to play it safe.

I got mine $136 shipped from France, should be coming in Friday.

@NewShoeSmell  fasho, lol I checked twitter 30 minutes after striking out on the other ones and came across TheNextDoor they were just sitting there.
Did not expect to feel this salty about missing out on these, so I jumped when I saw there was a decent size left from EU.

Did cop an Ultraboost for $140 on the same day thinking I missed out on these LOL

my bad should have clarified. 

he said hes an 11-11.5 and he got an XL.

i realized that he may be overseas so i was confused.

i almost bought a L from slamjam but i think it may have been a US Medium, which made me realize that @NewShoeSmell  might have been talking about Eu sizes because he said he couldnt even fit in a Medium.
Some European sites stated that XL would be 11-12.

Possibly/probably in UK sizes, but those with XL could confirm the fit on these... Hopefully I won't be swimming in them.

Damn these are very clean.

Tbh i like ultra boost white more , but these are also 
pimp.gif

Kinda broke atm ,otherwise i wouldnt sleep on these.

theres still a lot of shops that are getting restocks and just getting them in for the first time, so if your in the states i would just search all euro stores 

Star Cow has my size but I keep getting a redirect loop at checkout. I suppose I will get them eventually.

Don't have Twitter. Anyone want to see if they get a response from Nikestore or Nikesportswear Twitter on a better time frame than "that model will release in August"?

i feel like i can hit on these with a code sooner or later.

love them but dont really wanna drop $130 on them.

My Unholy Cumulus came in today from TheNextDoor in France. (Shipped out on Monday) Nike European Box kind of weird though like it's long or I'm tripping. My first pair of Presto's

@NewShoeSmell  they're slightly narrow you right. That XL should do you fine (width wise) I'm an 11-11.5 and got the L

Last edited:
Repped.
Appreciate it fam  :pimp:  
There should be an XXL left for those who couldn't wait until the US release, like me.

On the sizing, I went with XL and I'm normally a US11 to 11.5 in most NSW / Nikelab shoes.
I tried on a M in store, but my foot couldn't even enter the shoes (because Prestos run quite narrow to begin with).

So I went with the XL.

I'd honestly start looking for a pair in a L.

I wear 11.5 in AM1, AM90's, Roshe's etc. and the L fits me perfect with just enough room to spare.

I'd honestly start looking for a pair in a L.

I wear 11.5 in AM1, AM90's, Roshe's etc. and the L fits me perfect with just enough room to spare.
Same, I got the L. Length wise, perfect. Sides a tad tighter than I though it'd be, but I'm sure they'll stretch a bit with wear.

Back
Top Bottom