More Air Prestos?

That's just the standard Nike Sportswear box. The do have some weird shaped skinny and long ones. My wife got one with her GS AM90s.

Thanks brah. Looks supa clean. I knew I'd be taking a risk ordering an XL for my size.

It should fit you fine with some extra toe space. I'm a 9 and got a Medium and they fit well with extra toe space. A small was way too snug for me.

For real @seango your pics are always [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].

Man still no info on stateside release of cumulus huh?

Just found a pair of the unholys for 165 shipped. Not too bad considering this is the 2nd white pair to drop that has been for the most part an international qs and not getting to the U.S. Very easily

Thinking about picking up a pair of trouble at homes but I've never owned a pair of Prestos. How are they comfort wise? Compared to the sock darts or Huarache nm's?

Thinking about picking up a pair of trouble at homes but I've never owned a pair of Prestos. How are they comfort wise? Compared to the sock darts or Huarache nm's?
Comfort wise it's a tough call between all three... Sock Darts have the least amount of materials (obviously) with the strap and durability wise Prestos are probably a bit more vulnerable compared to Huaraches. Mind you Prestos run really narrow.

Last edited:
Comfort wise it's a tough call between all three... Sock Darts have the least amount of materials (obviously) with the strap and durability wise Prestos are probably a bit more vulnerable compared to Huaraches. Mind you Prestos run really narrow.

I already assumed the uppers would be comfortable based on the fact that of neoprene.I'm mostly concerned about comfort in terms of the bottom/sole. I'm a really big fan of Huarache NMs and the sock darts because they've got thick phylon-like soles that really feel comfortable while walking and give you that cushioned, pillowy step. Are these similar?

Back
Top Bottom