More Air Prestos?

Think I'm going to have to complete the set by any means necessary, the pinks look too good.

Screenshot_20180923-231056.png

Screenshot_20180923-232822.png

Kith and YME pairs going to arrive tomorrow and I’m still waiting on another 3 from CNCPTS and Notre to even ship

Last edited:
you went a little ham there lol

I'm just waiting on SS to ship the black/grey to my friend so he can oop them to me lol.
I just couldn’t stop man lol I got the first pair from YME but not in my size then I was able to get the yellows in my size from Kith and the other 2 colors in my size from CNCPTS and then itried on Notre to see if I could and apparently the answer was a yes

Basically I have an impulse problem

Read that some of the folks who ordered from acronym got canceled? Did they explain as to why? And when did you guys cop? Makes me nervous for my pair.. i emailed them to double confirm my order when moments after i placed it and they said its still a go.. but still, not safe until I get that tracking

Read that some of the folks who ordered from acronym got canceled? Did they explain as to why? And when did you guys cop? Makes me nervous for my pair.. i emailed them to double confirm my order when moments after i placed it and they said its still a go.. but still, not safe until I get that tracking
They said my payment took too long to reach them from Paypal. And I placed my order about 30 minutes into the drop. Bull**** since they dropped more pairs after the initial release.

Here are my Undefeated pair. My Notre order shipped the same morning, and is due here in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Still waiting on my Acronym pairs to be mailed, but they emailed me back a few days ago and said my order was good (but yall cancelations got me nervous!)
1B870656-4320-43C3-9BBB-3A8FD548D18A.jpeg

Worried I may need to size down to a 9. I'm a true 9.5 and 10 for certain shoes due to wide feet. I ordered a 10. Maybe double sock

Worried I may need to size down to a 9. I'm a true 9.5 and 10 for certain shoes due to wide feet. I ordered a 10. Maybe double sock

Same. I compared my olive acronym prestos which are a small (9-10) to my off white prestos in a 10 and they look smaller so we might need a 9 in the new acronyms.

They said my payment took too long to reach them from Paypal. And I placed my order about 30 minutes into the drop. Bull**** since they dropped more pairs after the initial release.

All this.

Payment took "too long" but they took it anyway

Then gave my pair to someone who jigged their carts after the product page was removed.

Wont be getting my business anymore.

you def should have sized down. Im 9.5 and sizing down to 9 was best. 10 going too much slippage in the shoe

Yep you probably should've sized down if you prefered a snug fit. They are long but they will still fit good because of the ankle zippers and support. Only difference is you will see your toes about a half inch to an inch from the front of the shoe. But it doesnt look bad at all.

You guys just gotta look at the sizes as t shirt sizing

I’m an XL in the normal presto which is 12-13 so I went with a 12

If your an -
L is 11
M-10
S- 9

And so on

Always go down rather than up

Shoes are made to fit a range so going exact TTS will lead to them being a tad big but yeah just know your foot and the shoe

All this.

Payment took "too long" but they took it anyway

Then gave my pair to someone who jigged their carts after the product page was removed.

Wont be getting my business anymore.

Have you guys gotten your money back yet? I’m about to harass the **** out of them.

walked into undftd la brea yesterday and all 3 were sitting there but looked like small sizes, didnt ask how many sizes they had left. my nike pair arrives today

Back
Top Bottom