More Air Prestos?

Have you guys gotten your money back yet? I’m about to harass the **** out of them.

This is the reply I got from them.

Please know we are working on getting refunds back to customers as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
ACRONYM®

canceled and refunded from acrnm :smh:

need to find a sz 8 in yellows now...

im a size 11 in all nikes. My off-white presto's were an 11 as well and fit good. These fit a little bigger then those...but i couldn't see going down to a 10.

Basically even tts feels a little roomy in these

Also waiting on social status. They were kind enough to change the shipping address to my homie's, who I copped for, but haven't gotten an update on shipping.

Yes, I read that. Fedex automatically gives me updates if I have an order coming. Also, if you read closely, you'll see I wrote that the order is not being sent to me, therefore it would not show up on my delivery manager.

upload_2018-9-24_11-4-24.png

lol quickie

Nah not yet.

I hit them with a follow up email friday morning and no response

Just got the refund this morning. You should've gotten it, too. Kinda glad they cancelled since I ended up getting the Cool Grey's from my boy for regular retail. REALLY want the Pinks more now, though. Smh.

Damn man acronyms website dropped the ball on this release man... i was so pissed i didnt cop them on the site but I dodged a bullet. I have never seen so many cancellations on one release. Im seeing more cancellations than orders going through.

^ i'm surprised. i found out about the acrnm.com drop an hour later and ordered pinks. got my tracking number yesterday.

I feel like making those parts black rather than white would look better, personally. Might have to try it.

Leaving them white would be the easiest way to go about it cause you could just strip the graphic away with acetone, making them black would require painting them which is a lot more difficult to do & have it look good.

Back
Top Bottom