More Air Prestos?

Leaving them white would be the easiest way to go about it cause you could just strip the graphic away with acetone, making them black would require painting them which is a lot more difficult to do & have it look good.
yeah THIS. I assume its a WHITE cage with the graphic in blank ink

upload_2018-9-24_11-32-5.png

Bought a pink racer and volt on Tuesday thru SX and both didn’t ship. Emailed SX and they said they have until today to ship but I told them to check again because that’s more than 2 business days to deliver. Then immediately there’s another email saying they identified an issue with original sellers and matched me with another seller at no extra charge for both. Then it says en route to SX right after....how??? Unless they have a stash in their warehouse already.

acro shipped an order that I placed at 7:48pm (when the drop was what...6:00pm) and cancelled many others that seemed to be earlier - didnt expect that.

acro shipped an order that I placed at 7:48pm (when the drop was what...6:00pm) and cancelled many others that seemed to be earlier - didnt expect that.

Same. I expected a refund since there wasn't a peep from acrnm until I got a tracking # today.

I'm guessing there won't be a restock from them now but who cares, stockX prices are lower anyways. (except for racer pinks)

The Cool Grey/Black are very underrated in person. They will be dope for the upcoming fall. Glad to have them.

436994_01.jpg.jpg

Quick crappy edit while I have some freetime at work

Cotton candy one harder to do since I think the cage is translucent

These have the same issues as the ogs that the cage rubs up against the neoprene and tears it?

anyone find a solution to this for the OGs?

Back
Top Bottom