More Air Prestos?

upload_2018-9-24_13-39-52.png

Is this in regards to the rubbing that was mentioned above?

Yeah, is that just sandpaper?

Just copped the pinks after spending a long time looking at pics and youtube reviews. I originally passed on the 2016 release as I thought whilst they look great, how the hell does one wear these! I regret that thought process as I think the salmon/volt is the one still. I also like the lack of the name panel across the stitching...

But all that said, has anyone not thought the quality control / build quality on these are absolute dog ****? £170 and I got letters peeling off the insole from the Nike materials sticker. Really ****ty paint application and Nike standard practice glue spill stains.

I want to love these - I kind of do - though not sure how much longevity the racer pinks will have (i.e. can I still fashionably rock them in 3 years time) but I also think Nike is taking the pss with the price point relative to the quality.

Thoughts?

BTW - for those still trying to cop - if you have the chance, do try them on. I'm US8.5 all day in AM1s/90s/95s so it was awkard to decide on the 8 or 7. I'm running the 7s without the insole (it's not strongly glue in) - comfort is compromised a bit but then the toe box isn't left unfilled as it was on the 8s. Hope that helps

I think the Volts are perfect as is, and they're unexpectedly one of my favorite shoes of the year now. I wore them Friday & Saturday. Gave them a rest, but I'm thinking tomorrow they're going back on feet.

I lucked out and got confirmation shipment email from acrnm.com, 2 pairs, pink and black, both size 9s

Back
Top Bottom