More Air Prestos?

Beyond excited.

(First time I've got through on one of these drawings.)

I'm a 9.5/10 in most shoes (10.5 in Huarache). I went with a M based on what other users have said here. Hopefully it works out.

I wear a 10.5, sometimes a 10 depending on the shoes. These are meant to stretch so you can go to a Nike running store and get fitted just to be extra sure
Thanks. I didn't win on SNKRS but I got a confirmation using safari on another account. I hope these sz S will fit me good.

Beyond excited.

(First time I've got through on one of these drawings.)

I'm a 9.5/10 in most shoes (10.5 in Huarache). I went with a M based on what other users have said here. Hopefully it works out.
Oh no!!! You're the same size as me but went with a sz S. I hope its tolerable.

Last edited:
No you're right. The M is not the right choice. S will fit much better

Now you have me worried. Kept reading in the thread about sizing on these and according to feedback it seemed like M was right. I guess I'll see how they work in a few days or so. [emoji]128549[/emoji]

I was in line but they sold out of my size! I was so blown. Looks like you got the ones I was after XS

What time did you get there . I got there Around 9:45 and was last in line .. Thought I wasn't going to get a pair. Found out most of those people were there for the pink 12's. Once they announced that the 12's were sold out most of the crowd left. I was the first 5 that was in line to buy the prestos

What time did you get there . I got there Around 9:45 and was last in line .. Thought I wasn't going to get a pair. Found out most of those people were there for the pink 12's. Once they announced that the 12's were sold out most of the crowd left. I was the first 5 that was in line to buy the prestos
I didn't get there until like 10:10 and the line was still outside so I waited. Then they sent the people home that were there for the J's and I got inside and they said they were out of XS. I almost copped a S but the girl behind me needed it so I gave it up to her.

Man, yet to win a SNKRS drawing and wanted this one the most. If anyone has info on an XL let me know.

I didn't get there until like 10:10 and the line was still outside so I waited. Then they sent the people home that were there for the J's and I got inside and they said they were out of XS. I almost copped a S but the girl behind me needed it so I gave it up to her.

I think I heard that . No one in front of me copped an XS, therefore I was the first one. Odd cause there weren't many people behind me in line

Back
Top Bottom