More Air Prestos?

I'm also wondering if Concepts will post these online. A lot of times they allocate some stock for online. I'd keep an eye out on their Twitter.
Word from an insider, online only for Cncpts.

I couldn't fit it and had no use for it and so I gave it to her. Was hoping that karma would help me for the raffle, no dice
Ahhh i see. Sorry to hear. I hope i will score a sz S for myself

i'm actually a girl, but i appreciate the love. :smile: and yes i am happy to be off, i actually worked sick with the flu a few weeks back. so this day was well deserved. i'm going to go by and visit my parents in a little while. what a great day! how did you turn out?

Oh! Whoops! [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I got through as well. Surprised the mess out of me when the emails came through from PayPal and Nike. Think this was the first time I've ever actually fist pumped for an email or a shoe purchase. I really, really wanted these! Hopefully I can go for the AM1 Safari retro+ colorway and be equally successful. Fingers crossed.

i am happy for your victory, it sounds well deserved. right, i got an email from paypal before I got a notification from snkrs app or nike, I read it and was like well, is it pending... what does this mean? lol then right after that, the push alert and everything came through. i have landed some major victories on that app stussy am 95s, cement 4s, and now these for my homegirl. when will those AM1s drop?

Does anyone know if the sizing on Size? for the presto is in UK as well? So a size range down?

don't know whether to choose 8-9 or 7-8

UK sizes are 1 less than US. I'm pretty sure. So if your an 8 do the 7-8

Also, big shout to @pre85 lots of good people in this presto thread.

i am happy for your victory, it sounds well deserved. right, i got an email from paypal before I got a notification from snkrs app or nike, I read it and was like well, is it pending... what does this mean? lol then right after that, the push alert and everything came through. i have landed some major victories on that app stussy am 95s, cement 4s, and now these for my homegirl. when will those AM1s drop?

Nice! Haven't seen a solidified date on them yet. Definitely keeping my eyes peeled!

Got the you didn't get em alert from snkrs earlier and was upset. Five minutes later my girl texts me and says she entered the raffle for me in the last ten minutes before time expired and got my xxs. I really think winning kind of depends on how often you buy from Nike bc she cops a lot more than me. She also hit on ovo 10s.

so cal heads there are still a few sizes left at NTSM for sure.

and yeah, i was wrong on that size the xs is correct for a 9, had the wrong socks on this morning, made the correction though so i'm good!

good luck 8)

Nike pissed off a bunch of asian resellers today trying to buy the whole stock.

Hit them with the "1 per person" and left mad. 
nthat.gif

Nike pissed off a bunch of asian resellers today trying to buy the whole stock.

Hit them with the "1 per person" and left mad. :nthat:

I'm sure they went and went back to their car to put the shoes away and came back and have another employee help them, so they can buy another pair.

I'm sure they went and went back to their car to put the shoes away and came back and have another employee help them, so they can buy another pair.
Na. The employees turned them away.

These dudes were changing clothes and taking off their glasses, squinting, to get more but the manager enforced the 1 pair.

Damn this thread grew by 5 pages in one day, didn't think there'd be this much hype for any prestos

Exactly my thoughts. Nike's hype machine strikes again. Must've been some serious lurking the past week or so.

I went from getting 2 out of the 3 to getting none. I'd love the digital khaki Camo.
Which shops are left with the mint digi Camo pair?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom