More Air Prestos?

I'm looking for the black/white colorway in a XXL - does anyone know of a site that still has them?
I've been searching like crazy, but can't even find them on eBay from a seller in the U.S.

Copped the last pair of the Lightnings in Size? Liverpool last weekend by chance after going in for a general browse and have to say I'm delighted with the purchase. Comfort and style are superb. You can see clear differences with the original 2000 release but my parents flat refused to buy me what they deemed expensive shoes when I was a kid so I don't have the same nostalgia as some of you when it comes to these I guess.

I've just seen they still have the Brutal Honey cw up in most sizes on Nike EU, very tempted...

After UBIQ cancelled my order I got a pair of the brutal honeys in a L locally and I have to say I'm extremely happy with them. Pics didn't do them justice, they look even better in person

I'm looking for the black/white colorway in a XXL - does anyone know of a site that still has them?
I've been searching like crazy, but can't even find them on eBay from a seller in the U.S.

You should call your local Nike outlet and see if they can do a search off the product code. I was just recently at an outlet an they had an XL for 109.99

Bruh! Those are so clean. I can only cop under $100. I remember I had a pair of those footlocker exclusives when I was young. Didn't know they were exclusive until I saw someone post it. I beat those things to the ground literally. Holes all in it, midsole worn to the sock. Those were the days.

Bruh! Those are so clean. I can only cop under $100. I remember I had a pair of those footlocker exclusives when I was young. Didn't know they were exclusive until I saw someone post it. I beat those things to the ground literally. Holes all in it, midsole worn to the sock. Those were the days.
Footlocker World in Lakewood, CA had them back in the day...went on sale for $19.99...I wish I would have kept better care/track of my shoes back then.

according to nike sportswear instagram they were loaded yesterday, but i cant find them on NDC at all????

if i'm US12 am i better to go for L or XL in the prestos??

Same size, i copped a 12. They are slightly big but with the shoes being so sock like, its not an issue. These were not readily available in stores around me and I don't want to take a chance buying a L just to try on to see if the fit is any better.

I've always loved and wanted a pair of Prestos. Just copped the Honeys, I just hope they fit my kinda wide foot. *finger's crossed"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom