More Air Prestos?

Mine still says order confirmed. It'll eventually get shipped because the status of my am0's changed to "order shipped" earlier today after two days

Thanks. Just seems like a delay in updating the shipping process but damn, how long are we gonna be waiting for these kicks now? :lol:

Olympic Presto for $104 shipped. Came out to $113 with tax. It's on FNL. Grab your size!

Code : BTS20

Last edited:
So weird that when I searched for them on FNL from my desktop, they didn't come up. I had to go through that link to find them. Wanted the Flyknits more, but "NO Promotions".

Repped. Still looking to double up but I think these will eventually go sub-$100 at this point.

Its a possibility. There's no hype on this shoe at all and SNKRS still has a FSR, so a $80-$100 price tag might just happen. Probably after the olympics are over.

Its a possibility. There's no hype on this shoe at all and SNKRS still has a FSR, so a $80-$100 price tag might just happen. Probably after the olympics are over.

I absolutely love that there's no hype for these. Last summer, Nike did a solid job with Presto hype and ghost-sellouts. Seems like they oversaturated the market with "Olympic" releases this year and this colorway slipped by the beasts.

They could have even made more than they needed to. Either way, as long as I can double up for cheap and with ease, I'm happy.

For sizing questions and people hating the numbered changes to the OG silhouette... I've always worn a "L" and the new number sizes has an exact match with size 11.

There's obviously a few in between sizes but some match the old t-shirt sizing for sure. If anything, the number sizes gives a better fit for the "inbetweeners".

I don't think that Presto's lack hype. I think they have just become shelf fillers because they're popularity increased. Same goes for huaraches. Supply meeting demand doesn't mean there's no hype or that they aren't selling.

Need some sizing help...

Im 11.5 in FK Racers, FK lunar chukkas, Mercurial Superfly, Ultra Boost, and Asics

11 in Magista Footscape and New Balance

What size should I get for these Presto Ultra Flyknit?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Need some sizing help...

Im 11.5 in FK Racers, FK lunar chukkas, Mercurial Superfly, Ultra Boost, and Asics

11 in Magista Footscape and New Balance

What size should I get for these Presto Ultra Flyknit?

Thanks in advance!

I would recommend you try an 11 at first. They run slightly longer so an 11.5 might be too big.

I am in the same boat as far as being between half sizes. At first I tried the larger of the sizes I can fit and they just didn't feel right. There was a lot of space in the toe box and the arch wasn't hitting right on my foot.

I ended up exchanging for the smaller of the two half sizes and they fit perfect!

I would recommend you try an 11 at first. They run slightly longer so an 11.5 might be too big.

I am in the same boat as far as being between half sizes. At first I tried the larger of the sizes I can fit and they just didn't feel right. There was a lot of space in the toe box and the arch wasn't hitting right on my foot.

I ended up exchanging for the smaller of the two half sizes and they fit perfect!
mesh is  tts?

I'm sure this is probably posted somewhere but I've went back a few pages and haven't came across my question specifically. I wear a 12 in Prestos which give me a little bit of room. I also wear a 12 is almost every other Nike runner. Should I go with a L (11-12) or the XL (12-13) in the white/red presto if I want to get the closest fit to a normal 12? Thanks

I'm sure this is probably posted somewhere but I've went back a few pages and haven't came across my question specifically. I wear a 12 in Prestos which give me a little bit of room. I also wear a 12 is almost every other Nike runner. Should I go with a L (11-12) or the XL (12-13) in the white/red presto if I want to get the closest fit to a normal 12? Thanks
I wear a 12 to and I like the way XL fits.

Does anyone know where I can find the flyknit presto usa/olympic colorway in a 10.5? I have found some sites that still have the shoe available but no 10.5. A US site or location is preferred due to shipping costs. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom