More Air Prestos?

Good point Munchy. I'm pulling an all nighter tonight, regardless, I'm in there.
Hmm...I think it is probably is 2/5 AM...wouldn't they write like 22:00 BST if it were 10 PM?
nerd.gif

This has been an interesting release for me. It should have been over and me chilling, enjoying my Friday. Now. I'm still here trying to hustle for a pair.

All nighter? Why don't you just set an alarm to wake you up 10mins prior to release. Thats what I did on these and scored!

All nighter? Why don't you just set an alarm to wake you up 10mins prior to release. Thats what I did on these and scored!

I'm going to the Kanye concert in Miami tonight and then to a club after. I might have to try to cook inside the club lol.

Acronym, the actual brand/website are foul. You waited until TODAY to tell people you oversold pairs and cancelled orders? that's supreme foul. If they had notified customers is a more timely manner those who got jerked could've still tried to get a pair yesterday.

main thing im worried about END is that site is gonna break so hard... makes me not want to wake up for it

edit: apparently the NMDs are all already gone lmao

Last edited:
Do you think anyone would trade Lava for Bamboo? Was able to grab Bamboo in an XS but am really looking for the Hot Lava pair. Release was quick here in NY!

Kanye concert is over and I'm going to keep partying but I'm ready to cook up at 5am. Hopefully I'm not too drunk.

Back
Top Bottom