More Air Prestos?

I'm really digging this cw of the WMNs Presto Utility...
https://www.nike.com/t/air-presto-mid-utility-premium-womens-shoe-KPjGJo/AA0674-001

They don't have my Men's size equivalent, but they do have 1/2 size smaller and 1/2 size larger than my true. How's the sizing on them? I'm leaning toward going 1/2 up.
I wear my TTS, 11 in the mids. Fits great, not too tight in the toe box. My foot is normal width to maybe slightly wide and I have no issues with the width.

Presto Tent is BACK

DgZ1RTjWkAYWXKl.jpg

All of the websites keep saying that it's a "reworked Presto" or a "new Presto model" and never took the time to research... :smh:

It's not hard to find the Foot Tents if you actually look Hypebeast/Sneaker News/Sole Collector, etc. (cuz I know they're looking). They just looked at each other's articles, changed a few words and posted. It's sad really.

All of the websites keep saying that it's a "reworked Presto" or a "new Presto model" and never took the time to research... :smh:

It's not hard to find the Foot Tents if you actually look Hypebeast/Sneaker News/Sole Collector, etc. (cuz I know they're looking). They just looked at each other's articles, changed a few words and posted. It's sad really.

Technically, it is a re-worked Presto Tent, but I doubt the writers for these blogs know that. These dudes know nothing about more obscure Nikes and if it weren't for us old geezers on NT, I'm sure there would be alot more pairs lost to time.

As for the shoes, the midsole is taken directly from the OG Presto and the heel counter is also different from the OG and looks to borrow a lot of elements from the OG Presto as well.

I like the colorways, but Tents were never my steeze. The Angry Chicken ad for these was one if my favorite Nike spots though :lol:

Thanks for all of the backstory on this model. At first look they reminded me of a Presto mixed with a Jordan XIX :lol:

I dig the look of them, but not sure if they'd look good on me.

Technically, it is a re-worked Presto Tent, but I doubt the writers for these blogs know that. These dudes know nothing about more obscure Nikes and if it weren't for us old geezers on NT, I'm sure there would be alot more pairs lost to time.

As for the shoes, the midsole is taken directly from the OG Presto and the heel counter is also different from the OG and looks to borrow a lot of elements from the OG Presto as well.

I like the colorways, but Tents were never my steeze. The Angry Chicken ad for these was one if my favorite Nike spots though :lol:

I always wanted the original white/grey/red colorway myself. I'm still looking for a pair actually, but maybe I should take a step back since there's about to be an influx of folks that all of a sudden love the shoe. :lol:

Busted out my OG Foot Tents for today. Most people don't know that it was the only Presto that Tinker Hatfield designed and he also considers it his biggest failure in his career. The shoe was a commercial flop because of it's wild design but they are incredibly comfortable and functional. Would have preferred a proper retro instead of a reworked version.
Foot tent.jpg

Sample maybe?

Presto OG's are the best pair out of all the Off White x Nike, that has released.

Those tan 90's tho?

6801951.jpg

Might take that cake once pictures come thru

These Prestos are :pimp: also, both colors, white for spring/summer, black for fall/winter

For those who own the Acronym Presto, how to avoid the inevitable hole on the toebox that is attained after wear? Recently picked up a pair and dont want to ruin them!

For those who own the Acronym Presto, how to avoid the inevitable hole on the toebox that is attained after wear? Recently picked up a pair and dont want to ruin them!

If you're talking about a hole from the cage rubbing on the toebox, I heard you can file it down to make it less sharp on the bottom corner.

Those prestos made me check out Undefeated's summer sale, does international shipping fees include white doves and gold ribbons, because they are asking pretty much for their cardboard boxes?

Back
Top Bottom