More Air Prestos?

I'm sure I can fit in an XS [8-9] but I like it snug so I went with XXS [7-8]. I have the 2018 Acronym prestos as well and went with an 8. They fit almost the same, just a tad roomier but I wear them unlaced since the quality of the knit is garbage. If you were it too tight, this is what is going to happen.

9 and 11 are both out of the question if you ask me.

On feet look with the Mrs...
17A619E0-9CC0-4E7E-8EF1-C026B1548D09.jpeg
Damn i'm sick i missed that early drop

hope i can get these

XS is a 9. XXS is an 8. I'm a true 8 and went with XXS for 2016 Prestos and they fit perfect. You usually go down half

My man, stop giving people the wrong info. Look at your XXS. The box says 7-8. Compare that XXS to a non t-shirt sz presto... the 8’s bigger huh? That’s cuz you’re a sz7, in Prestos. Youre confusing people. Ima true 9, but wear a sz 8 in Prestos. Prestos sizes don’t run normal.

Love the color and love the pop it brings. Pity that I find the paint job on these to be very average and underwhelming. Seems pretty easy to chip/scratch off the black and white areas, particularly the front toe area.
29B04454-D016-4733-94DC-48D619472E3C.jpeg

sizing?

My man, stop giving people the wrong info. Look at your XXS. The box says 7-8. Compare that XXS to a non t-shirt sz presto... the 8’s bigger huh? That’s cuz you’re a sz7, in Prestos. Youre confusing people. Ima true 9, but wear a sz 8 in Prestos. Prestos sizes don’t run normal.

You're a 9 and you sized down 1 full size in Prestos? Bruh lol

I already quoted two people in this thread that agree with my advice. I wouldn't advise anyone who's a TTS 9 and get size 8 in 2018 prestos.

For those with the pink prestos ? Would you guys say it’s bright almost highlighter pink or a more subtle almost salmon pinkish color ?

Cool seller shipped today hopefully I can get them soon and wear them before the bad weather comes In but I doubt it , most likely save them for vacation

U think the prices on the pinks will up after release date? Thinking bout pulling the trigger on them on stock x for 395

Back
Top Bottom