More Air Prestos?

So, if I was going to grab a pair for my wife (6.5/7 female shoe size) would it be a Size 5? Did they even come in that size?

I'm constantly amazed at how many people default to "They backdoor everything!!!" bc they don't win a raffle rather than just realizing it's a supply/demand issue and the odds are very long that you'll win a raffle. Some people just want to play the victim instead of grasping reality.

Need the PINK Pair to complete the set, hope they drop in price when everyone get their pairs in from Nike next week :sick:

Last edited:
Emailed ACRNM and they told me shipping emails were on the way. All these cancelled orders had me shook. This confirmation completes my set!

Won some sz8 Yellows from SNKRS and stopped by Bait Portland after work yesterday. Snagged a few black 10’s for some friends. Was gonna try and wait in line when they opened, but couldn’t get away from work. Really liked how the dynamic yellow looked in hand, excited to receive mine in a few days.

Just waiting for acronym and dover to ship my pairs to me now...

Attachments

• 3A2A9602-8EC4-4ACD-BA40-6E8F6A9B6699.jpeg
    3A2A9602-8EC4-4ACD-BA40-6E8F6A9B6699.jpeg
    313.7 KB · Views: 59
I am a TTS 9 sooo if mine don't fit - I'll trade you

edit - I really don't think I can size a full size down so this won't happen.

oh I don't need a trade lol. I was just saying because I see a size 8 black sitting, and if anybody wants I'll send the link. I just got cartjacked on Payment Processing on Sneaker Politics restock for a size 8 yellow for my brethren @JPS

btw I'm a TTS 8 and grabbed an 8 in all 3 cw's and they fit fine. A tad bit long/loose but I don't think I could go a full size down

Ima need these volts too apparently. All these pics yall posting of them are fire. Cant wait for my greys to come in.

Back
Top Bottom