More Air Prestos?

B0C4F73F-A48C-4B1E-8EFF-D7E1CE6A88DF.jpeg
Quick pic of the 1st pair to come in. Undefeated with the super quick shipping (I’m in LA). I have all 3 acronym vapors, so I’ll be repeating this sort of pic again when my other pairs come in

And first pic I’ve taken w/my new iPhone XS

IG user is @inmidoutsole and he said he used light applications of acetone. Too much acetone would cause the paint to dribble and potentially get onto the fabric. So use a light touch and it'll start to come off
dang, too bad the toe box on the yellow is white..wouldve been nice if it was black imo. would like to see the prints removed from that pair.

Got my blacks and took them to a shoe guy to remove the paint. Debating whether to pay resell on Volts and do the same. Any pictures yet of printless volts?

dang, too bad the toe box on the yellow is white..wouldve been nice if it was black imo. would like to see the prints removed from that pair.

Jesus Christ lol. Lol tell wifey I’m a black pink Stan. I’m trying to find a connect fornthe korea exclusive Guess x Pepsi merch lmao

You in korea? The resell prices here r pretty low, copped the pinks size 8 last night for 240 usd.

I wonder how easy it is to take off. I remember removing the colors on my pride ultra boosts and the acetone took that right off. It was super easy.

Been 3 business days and seller didn’t ship the pink pair. Does SX automatically cancel the transaction? Or do I have to email?

Back
Top Bottom