More Air Prestos?

Whenever they force a direct sig (like Notre sometimes, DSM, Livestock, etc.) I just always select the option to pickup from FedEx location, once it’s on the move. Not trying to play tag with the delivery person.
Yeah good call. Nothing too local to me though, only Walgreens pick ups

I placed two orders but then I checked on Friday I only saw one pending charge so I checked on my fedex app and one label has been created and a delivery was schedule today (9/22). No updates since then though.
Same here

Can't understand people who would strip the most unique thing about the shoes off them

Hit on a lucky noirfonce restock on the yellows, which despite the white toebox danger I think I prefer to the pinks now (I'm not huge on the blue collar)

Praying they ship

They shipped! Should be here Monday but I don't think anyone's gonna be in for the delivery

Paid $290 locally for a pair of racer pinks and love em in person. Now I'm considering the grey/black pair. Lol.

Can't understand people who would strip the most unique thing about the shoes off them

They shipped! Should be here Monday but I don't think anyone's gonna be in for the delivery

The black pair I think if the paint was more grey it’d look better but the white paint is just awkward

havent got shipping for pinks from acrnm.com but i emailed today and they responded quickly saying order is still in place and will ship soon

Got shipping from YME, still can’t believe I was able to cop from that mess of a site. I really think the size 9 yellows are gonna be too big though, so if anyone’s 8’s are too tight hit me up.

I also really want to see these with a black cage and black toe cap. They’d be fire.

Got shipping from YME, still can’t believe I was able to cop from that mess of a site. I really think the size 9 yellows are gonna be too big though, so if anyone’s 8’s are too tight hit me up.

I also really want to see these with a black cage and black toe cap. They’d be fire.

Attachments

• 001869CE-91DC-43B8-89DA-52E46E28D170.jpeg
    001869CE-91DC-43B8-89DA-52E46E28D170.jpeg
    696 KB · Views: 195
I meant the Dynamic Yellow pair, but yeah those Greys are extremely fire. Makes me want to buy a pair just to do that. That's how they should've been all along.

Anyone have a suggestion for a matte black paint that wont chip off if I decide to try it?

Last edited:
For anyone who has them, how do these fit compared to OW prestos? I'm a true 11.5 and went 12 in the OW (OGs) and sizing was perfect, trying to see if pinks will fit the same

I meant the Dynamic Yellow pair, but yeah those Greys are extremely fire. Makes me want to buy a pair just to do that. That's how they should've been all along.

Anyone have a suggestion for a matte black paint that wont chip off if I decide to try it?

all you have to do is use acetone and a cottan ball and the paint comes off and looks like the image above, thats what he did. just go light on the acetone as the paint can risk going onto the fabric.

all you have to do is use acetone and a cottan ball and the paint comes off and looks like the image above, thats what he did. just go light on the acetone as the paint can risk going onto the fabric.
So the plastic underneath is black on the gray pair, and the white simply rubs off? If so that’s easy as can be

I saw a photo of a pair of Pinks that someone used acetone on, and it was white underneath.

So the plastic underneath is black on the gray pair, and the white simply rubs off? If so that’s easy as can be

I saw a photo of a pair of Pinks that someone used acetone on, and it was white underneath.
That's cuz the heel cup/back part of the cage is white and painted black. You can see the difference in the opacity if the black parts comparing the heel area to the front portion of the cage.

Back
Top Bottom