More Air Prestos?

You post up any pics of yours? I was considering this too, but honestly as soon as I got them on my feet I liked them the way they are
00100dportrait_00100_burst20180930092119876_cover-jpg.2186313

check it, i think i wanna leave the cage it works with this CW

i always wear socks with my shoes. is anyone wearing these with low cut socks? does the material on the heel/collar abrade the foot?

i always wear socks with my shoes. is anyone wearing these with low cut socks? does the material on the heel/collar abrade the foot?
Everyones feet are different. I have skinny ankles and when I zip to the top, my right achilles (toward the top) can feel some pressure. Not a big deal to me, I just dont zip all the way.

Anyone else have an issue with the zippers not staying up? Hella fricking annoying, the zippers on the gr presto utility are better then the ones on $200 msrp collabs..lmaoo

Anyone else have an issue with the zippers not staying up? Hella fricking annoying, the zippers on the gr presto utility are better then the ones on $200 msrp collabs..lmaoo
is ur zipper facing down?

Bro just slap that hoee down, and it will stay

Have to flip the zipper down when worn, it's the locking mechanism.

Everyones feet are different. I have skinny ankles and when I zip to the top, my right achilles (toward the top) can feel some pressure. Not a big deal to me, I just dont zip all the way.
Not only this but it varies by shoes as well.

My Racer Pinks chafes with my right achilles a ton and my left achilles a little bit, when zipped all the way up. So bad that I have to unzip them halfway.

I zip up my Dynamic Yellows all the way and have only very very minor chafing.

I chalk it up to QC/manufacturing variances.

people have been literally talking about them for pages. dafaq lol

They’re only talking about customizing them, because in original form, they are not satisfied. That will lead to a forgettable product. And also, value is low on these, so the hypebeasts don’t care anymore.

Back
Top Bottom