More Air Prestos?

ppl just reselling whatever they can get their hands on huh

so ****ing stupid

this. 100%. **** is aggravating as hell. as casual consumers, i have no idea how we combat this behavior besides refusing to buy resale at outrageous prices. but i dont have a lot of faith in everyone following that. the more and more i think about it the more i think about how stockx, GOAT, eBay have just made it too easy for resellers who rely on bots to jump the line.

i was looking at ebay yesterday and these were going for anywhere between $160-$200 shipped; after this morning, it's about $190-$240..:smh:

Last edited:
Took an L on SNKRS

Thanks for the link. Took an L on SNKRS and saw your post and cop’d for $160 shipped. I’m cool with that price. I got a size 9 so now i just gotta wait as well. Lol

they emailed me later in the evening to confirm which size i wanted "S" or "M" as these prestos reflect t-shirt sizing (XS-XL) instead of normal numerical shoe sizes.

i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's not a terribly large fan of nike doing this. a size M is 9 - 11, that's pretty significant of a spectrum. the way a tshirt looks and feels when it's a poor fit is vastly different from how a shoe looks/feels when it's too small or big. for instance, i dont mind wearing a shirt that is a bit more loose, but i'm not trynna wear kicks that look like i have clown shoes.

if Nike plans on releasing more prestos, i hope they got back to numbered shoe sizes

esp in the economic climate right now this isn't going to get any better. IMO 08/09 is what spurred the increase in resellers to begin with. people figured out theres money to be made

they emailed me later in the evening to confirm which size i wanted "S" or "M" as these prestos reflect t-shirt sizing (XS-XL) instead of normal numerical shoe sizes.

i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who's not a terribly large fan of nike doing this. a size M is 9 - 11, that's pretty significant of a spectrum. the way a tshirt looks and feels when it's a poor fit is vastly different from how a shoe looks/feels when it's too small or big. for instance, i dont mind wearing a shirt that is a bit more loose, but i'm not trynna wear kicks that look like i have clown shoes.

if Nike plans on releasing more prestos, i hope they got back to numbered shoe sizes

what size are you and what did you end up going with? a S or M?

The OGs were like this too, in terms of sizing, weren’t they?

Aside from that, instead of creating a full size run, nike now only needed to create 6 sizes (XXS, XS, S,M,L,XL).

Looking to get the ultra flyknit presto in the olympic colorway that released back in 2016. How was the sizing on those? I got the more recent acronym ones in a sz 9, should i got for that size in the oly as well?

Aside from that, instead of creating a full size run, nike now only needed to create 6 sizes (XXS, XS, S,M,L,XL).

i might be trippin and making **** up..for some reason i remember swoopin up a pair from the outlets that were a sz 9

what size are you and what did you end up going with? a S or M?

im a mens s8.5 so i ended up going with an S. the range for S was 25-27cm. considering an 8.5 roughly converts to 25.7cm for most shoes, i figured i'd stick with a smaller size as opposed to wearing shoes that looked way too big for me.

that being said, the amount mental gymnastics needed to figure out my presto size is frustrating :lol:

My only hope is the end raffle and that once these ship and ppl get in hand, they have the wrong size and need to unload quick lol

*otherwise...moving onto the L on the SK Af1s...

Yeah I’m just hoping these fit. 11-13 is a big *** span of sizing, especially when you usually wear 11/11.5. Fingers crossed.

twitter just told me a euro based website prodirectsoccer.com just released them

i believe all sz available.

twitter just told me a euro based website prodirectsoccer.com just released them

i believe all sz available.

A38E1B31-5833-403E-BD22-AEED78C5CF00.gif

Yes but this t shirt sizing is different

for example every presto I had in the past was XL (12-13)

now they are stating XL is 13-15

like what the hell

Yeah I’m just hoping these fit. 11-13 is a big *** span of sizing, especially when you usually wear 11/11.5. Fingers crossed.
Same here I wear 11/11.5 depending on the shoe so I went with L. Makes no sense that 11 is listed in M and L.

Missed out on these, didn’t think they’d be hard to cop especially with a lot of people out of work. Didn’t realize these were gonna be limited or hyped or both.. Dang

Missed out on these, didn’t think they’d be hard to cop especially with a lot of people out of work. Didn’t realize these were gonna be limited or hyped or both.. Dang
Dawg u ain’t just read the sites that have preorders?

Back
Top Bottom