More drivers falling behind on their car payments

If you fall back on your car note, that's a self brought problem. Can't you think ahead?

Will you be employed ? Do you get a steady check? Is the car worth paying a monthly note? Will the insurance be a lot? Can I afford my "living expenses" and still buy this car?

I feel no pitty for someone who falls back on a car payment.

because people can predict BS layoffs 2 year in advanced
:rofl:
People can predict getting hurt and not being able to work :rofl:
You sound so childish and privileged

He sounds like someone who doesn't believe in living check to check.

People shouldn't be in situations where getting laid off causes them to miss car payments. Able bodied men should never be in that spot.

I'd work fast food before I missed a car payment.

That's a childish response as well. Go tell someone laid off from their 80k job they should be able to support their same lifestyle on a mcdonalds salary :rofl:

Getting laid off is your own fault. People are are invaluable don't get laid off. Your fault for being expendable. But let's just displace blame all day long. Nothing is ever anyone's fault.

Inb4 childish.

If you fall back on your car note, that's a self brought problem. Can't you think ahead?

Will you be employed ? Do you get a steady check? Is the car worth paying a monthly note? Will the insurance be a lot? Can I afford my "living expenses" and still buy this car?

I feel no pitty for someone who falls back on a car payment.

because people can predict BS layoffs 2 year in advanced
:rofl:

People shouldn't be in situations where getting laid off causes them to miss car payments. Able bodied men should never be in that spot.

That's a childish response as well. Go tell someone laid off from their 80k job they should be able to support their same lifestyle on a mcdonalds salary :rofl:

Well speaking as someone that actually makes that income I can tell you that you DEFINITELY shouldn't be a situation where you have a to miss car payment with that level of income.

If you are making 80K and you don't have enough saved up to where you can be out of work for 6 months to 1 year and still pay your bills you are irresponsible in the first place.

Hell you should at least have enough in the bank to pay your car note long enough to sell it and either buy a car with a lower payment or use that positive equity to buy a car cash.

Problem is people who make 80K want to live a 120K lifestyle and live check to check.

Last edited:
I'm not going to debate this :lol: Y'all acting like everything has to be either black or white. Never any grey on NT :lol:

I'm not going to debate this :lol: Y'all acting like everything has to be either black or white. Never any grey on NT :lol:

You can post all the smilies you want but you are irresponsible financially if you make 80K and can't handle a layoff without your car about to be repossessed.

Last edited:

You can post all the smilies you want but you are irresponsible financially if you make 80K and can't handle a layoff without your car about to be repossessed.
Like I said. :lol: glad you are the spokesperson for every single person in the world and their financial situation

because people can predict BS layoffs 2 year in advanced :rofl:

Privileged? Please, I've worked since I was 16. I do understand future layoffs because I've gone through those but a SAVINGS account can go a long way.

EXACTLY.
Getting laid off is your own fault. People are are invaluable don't get laid off. Your fault for being expendable. But let's just displace blame all day long. Nothing is ever anyone's fault.

Inb4 childish.

:smokin

Last edited:

Like I said. :lol: glad you are the spokesperson for every single person in the world and their financial situation

If you think being able to build a budget and knowing that any job isn't guaranteed makes me this then

K.

A lot of things are and the gray area is just people making excuses. You ever been through a round of layoffs? Who gets laid off? Not the star employees.

Inb4 childish.

You are a one-stop-shop for idiotic opinions, on all matter of importance
K

Last edited:

Inb4 childish.

You know what's wild, is that he's actually pretty smart when it comes to basketball and you can tell he's actually a reasonably intelligent person.

That why I think he doesn't actually have close human interactions in real life.

Some of my dude's Anti's post border on sociopathic.

Last edited:

If you think being able to build a budget and knowing that any job isn't guaranteed makes me this then

K.

You can have the best budget in the world. End of the day things happen that nobody is prepared for.
House floods, broken appliances, child care, family emergencies. All things you can't budget for

Inb4 childish.

You know what's wild, is that he's actually pretty smart when it comes to basketball and you can tell he's actually a reasonably intelligent person.

That why I think he doesn't actually have close human interactions in real life.

Some of my dude's Anti's post border on sociopathic.

Yep, that is exactly what's crazy, you can clearly tell he is an intelligent person, if you read some of his other post

He just got some of the most ridiculous beliefs I have ever heard :lol:

Last edited:
You can have the best budget in the world. End of the day things happen that nobody is prepared for.
House floods, broken appliances, child care, family emergencies. All things you can't budget for

This is true. Things like that can't be planned for.

And in my own opinion I would rather go a month behind on a car payment than not pay for something like that

Nah its pretty fact based. When a company is about to make layoffs what do they do
  • Look at all the potential cuts and rank them based off performance and value
  • The ones that have performed well and have high potential stay
  • The ones that dont get let go
If one doesn't fall into category A, who are they to blame?

Nah its pretty fact based. When a company is about to make layoffs what do they do

• Look at all the potential cuts and rank them based off performance and value
  • The ones that have performed well and have high potential stay
  • The ones that dont get let go

If one doesn't fall into category A, who are they to blame?

What about when the largest recession since the great depression hits the country, wrecking havoc, lowering demand and resulting in tons of companies going under and others having to make tons of unwanted cutbacks

So someone is responsible for getting laid off in that situation? :lol:

Last edited:
Of an entire company goes under that's a totally different scenario. It should be apparent that I'm not referring to that.

Of an entire company goes under that's a totally different scenario. It should be apparent that I'm not referring to that.

What about when a company is so bad they have to have major unwanted layoffs because of a recession

They don't go under, but they see have to make major cuts

Is it still the workers fault?

Yup. It's not like they're firing everybody. They let go 80% of those people then it's your fault for not doing what was needed to be one of the 20% that stayed.

I get fired tomorrow and I'm not looking anywhere but in the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom