more fall '09 samples.. medicine ball trainers, Air Trainer SC's...

Medicine balls are a no-brainer, trainer SCs aren't dead on but as close as you will get. They look richer(color wise) in person. Just to snag them all Iwill get the blk pennys, and I'll snag the ATC hybrid for $40 off the strength.

Originally Posted by ccb302

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

353502642.jpg

353573884.jpg
these 2 are copped
smokin.gif
loving the all black penny's.
eek.gif
Bo's looking really good.It's going to be my first pair of Bo's

THANK you cubanbeee for the drop and WallyHopp for info and comparison

the bo's are my favorite of the lot. we will see how they turn out. the way they finish the heel piece is/will be crucial.

The SC is the first shoe I can vividly remember wearing. THey were the OG when I was in close to 1st grade. God im old

Originally Posted by airkeung88

another penny colorway..
I knew they was gonna kill the Penny 2 line.. first the blk/red ones.. now these.. why didnt they just quinch our thirst with the white andatlantics and call it a day?

Here's a few more. Subject to change of course. I think the trainers came out pretty good.
All the AM1's are womens..

353573871.jpg

Thanks for the pics B. The STs are missing the 'heathered' mudguard and of course the shape, but look good nonetheless.

Cubanbee ~ thanks for postin the pics... the Bo's look promising...

but those Agassi Hybrid's look absolutely atrocious. such a damn shame what they are doing... like I said before, Nike can do all the hybrids they want, aslong as they release the original first. In this case, they need to do the ATC IV justice ~ end of rant.

EDIT - Wally, so it looks like they're taking the darker brown from the OG and mixing it in with the "pre-yellowed" (Ginger) strap? hmmm...interesting.

Something about the ST's shape make me feel they were retroed for women. I'm utterly disappointed in the color of the Bo's although I'm stillgonna cop as they were my grails.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Here's a few more. Subject to change of course. I think the trainers came out pretty good.
All the AM1's are womens..

353573871.jpg

Thanks for the pics B. The STs are missing the 'heathered' mudguard and of course the shape, but look good nonetheless.
It seems all retro Nikes can never get the shape right of the toe. See how there is a smooth curve from the top of the toe box to the toe cap onthe original?

exactly sinnerp. I don't think that was nikes intention to mix any two years together, as i'm guessing its just whatever colors and materials they havein stock that particular year.. 2004 was the year of the mean green, meanwhile 2008 was the year of the green spark. heck the "infrared" 99 retroshad a colorway of white/medium grey/ graphite/ pimento. with pimento being the color of the infrared, which in reality is a bright chile pepper red color.Apparently it's not as simple as color matching age old colors in a machine. I can them cheap, but what are you to do.

Many retros look like they were recreated using a 300px x 200px google image of an originial because comparing one next to another, any person with workingeyes can spot these apparent flaws within a minute but i digress.

Briannn, so many other retros have that boxy toebox appearance too. off hand the new pegasus 89s. mentally im thinking the only thing that appears to changefrom a size 8 to an 10 or 11 is simply the toebox, because it just seems to elongate out horizontally. OGs had the diagonal flow from tip to toe. retros havethat diagonal from tip to beginning of toebox. then the toebox elongates out for the different sizes.. I just think its nikes cheap way of making these retros.Many other models with the way they were created, have that banana boat type appearance after being worn.

from iceberg at sc:
25060868uw4.jpg

damn, it sounds like Im really hating nike today, but I think its fair criticism. I buy, I research, and strive for better

^^ Air Max 93 retros have that toebox issue too. It bothers me to the point I don't even want to cop any AM93 retros
laugh.gif

That banana toe effect is really evident on the Air Stabs.

Back
Top Bottom