More Fusion Pictures (AF1 x AJ 12)

Yeah they are 145 or 150.
eek.gif
eek.gif
for these pieces of pure trash?

Something to look forward to for '09...I like the Playoffs and I REALLY like the FR5xAF1 Fusions...I'm looking for something to collect after nextyear...these won't be it, but they'll occupy sometime...

The fusions are just too damn awkward for me. most of these new concepts take time to grow on me, but not these. they'll probably be popular amongst thekids though.

they have a DIFFERENT box it kinda slides out....but i got mine 2day...there is already better pics on the 1st page because i took mine from my sidekick 3 butthey do look 10x better in person......

293724455.jpg

I haven't copped a jordan first day in a while...I am getting these. I really like them. Very simple.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

they have a DIFFERENT box it kinda slides out....but i got mine 2day...there is already better pics on the 1st page because i took mine from my sidekick 3 but they do look 10x better in person......

293724455.jpg

yeah, its like a retro x OL/NL box collabo.

they deffinatly look better in person but $150 makes them not appealling.maybe the a1f5 might be worth getting tho.

^^^^you would clown on some big ol dude lookin like debo with these on??? i dont think so. these are real dope. im feelin them

These are horrible..i will continue to say this forever..it's a straight knock off of an uptown..i've tried it on and it is comfortable..but no waywill these go into my collection..

Back
Top Bottom