More Hits , Usher or R Kelly .....

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

All this "by a mile" and "not even close" !!!! just lets me know ya'll like any sort of thought process.

Whoever you choose in this debate should be by a hair, if that. There' no landslide decision, they're both agreeable choices and comparable in musical accomplishments, in terms of their own catalogue as artists.

Personally, I'd go with Usher because he's still dropping relevant music and now crossing over into multiple genres. I have no problem with someone else saying Robert, though. Just don't say either person is blowing the other out the water, that's ludicrous.
Usher making pop music not R&B music tho

All this "by a mile" and "not even close" !!!! just lets me know ya'll like any sort of thought process.

Whoever you choose in this debate should be by a hair, if that. There' no landslide decision, they're both agreeable choices and comparable in musical accomplishments, in terms of their own catalogue as artists.

Personally, I'd go with Usher because he's still dropping relevant music and now crossing over into multiple genres. I have no problem with someone else saying Robert, though. Just don't say either person is blowing the other out the water, that's ludicrous.
no fam..... usher makes songs with lil jon...... R Kelly makes I Wish..... whats next, comparing whitney houston to Brittany spears? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i mean mainstrean hits ya go with usher

over all hits up and down on each CD they have? like i said its R.kelly and by a mile.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Usher making pop music not R&B music tho
Hence the "crossing over into multiple genres" statement, dufus.  I didn't see the OP say "R&B" hits.  He just said hits.  If Usher makes R&B hits and pop hits, is he still not making hits?

When A Womens Fed Up & A Womens Threat > Usher

the fact Kellz produces and writes his tracks gives him the upper hand not to mention he writes about his real life issues (I Wish, Heaven I Need A Hug)

cant say the same for Usher....his best album was songs about JDs life

Usher is still 
pimp.gif
not taking anything away from him

exactly what genre has Usher 'crossed into' that Kelly hasn't already done? 

Originally Posted by Swamp

no fam..... usher makes songs with lil jon...... R Kelly makes I Wish..... whats next, comparing whitney houston to Brittany spears? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so you're just going to act like Robert didn't make songs with Brian Baby Williams?  People just want to act like Trapped in the Closet ended at part 5 and ignore all the !!@# ery that took place after I see what's going on here.
laugh.gif

Y'all want it to be one way...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Swamp

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh so you're just going to act like Robert didn't make songs with Brian Baby Williams?  People just want to act like Trapped in the Closet ended at part 5 and ignore all the !!@# ery that took place after I see what's going on here.
laugh.gif

Y'all want it to be one way...

Ol' selective memory dudes
laugh.gif

Let's not forget that R.Kelly put Big Tigger on snake...
roll.gif

Usher has found a way to keep himself relevant going forward.  More power to him. 

Personally, I think R.Kelly is one of the most overrated performers ever....but that's another discussion for another time. 

Back
Top Bottom