Morning NT. *yawning* Who's on here???

smh.gif
Early morning weekend shifts FTL. Just sayin' wut's up to the NT famthis morning.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Whats for breakfast?

It's funny cuz I actually work at a breakfast spot. It's wutever u want homie. We got pancakes all day. Eggs, bacon, french toast, sausage, steak.Hell, we got scrapple, cream chipped beef, corn beef hash, sausage gravy. All this stuff I didn't even know about before workin' here.
laugh.gif
Place your orders NT. Tino's on the grizeeelllllll!!!!
pimp.gif

Mornin'
Just got back from droppin my homie off to his crib from a night of nonsense
Think I may just go back to sleep

Originally Posted by FreshOne12

checking in early fellas, or should i say late. just left a party hour and a half ago.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
You sir, are raw. Now take yo a** to sleep!!!! This NT, is acommitted member. Dude leaves a party at 5 AM. And instead of hittin' the sack, hits up NT.

pr0phecy718 wrote:
good morning, I wake up early to jog around the park like i'm rocky
laugh.gif

yessir, that's me(today anyway) only in english and AM 360s
laugh.gif

figure I'll run this chipotle off that I had for dinner last night, big @#+ burrito got me feeling sluggish still...

THEN off to IHOP for some all you can eat pancakes
pimp.gif

just woke up i went to bed at 9 because i was tired, now im eatin nutella and peanut butter

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

checking in early fellas, or should i say late. just left a party hour and a half ago.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
You sir, are raw. Now take yo a** to sleep!!!! This NT, is a committed member. Dude leaves a party at 5 AM. And instead of hittin' the sack, hits up NT.

im west coast chief its only 4:45 over here
wink.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif
You sir, are raw. Now take yo a** to sleep!!!! This NT, is a committed member. Dude leaves a party at 5 AM. And instead of hittin' the sack, hits up NT.

wink.gif
My math wuz awful btw. I mean 6 AM (east coast)

Anybody actually at work? Some of y'all are trippin'. Up early for no reason.
smh.gif
I wish I had disposable time like that. I've been doin' this 4:30 AM weekend !+%% for over 2 years now.
smh.gif

EDIT: Aight NT, ya boy Tino's gotta get to work. Things are gettin' heavy. The block is hungry.
laugh.gif
Everybody stay safe this morning, happy birthday to my big sis, and I'mfeelin' humble.
laugh.gif
Catch up wit y'all later on. Peace
wink.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

wink.gif

smh.gif
I wish I had disposable time like that. I've been doin' this 4:30 AM weekend **++ for over 2 years now.
smh.gif
damn 2 years bro, i cant keep a job more than six months, i just got insomnia right now. sometimes i cant fall asleep! but yea keep doin yourthing, i respect that

mornin and evenin... i have a job
laugh.gif
("swing shift" FTL) im west coast too. bout to hit the rack gotta get up in a couple hours! no time to sleepon weekends. no work, but it is college football season!!

pimp.gif
smh.gif

wink.gif

smh.gif
I wish I had disposable time like that. I've been doin' this 4:30 AM weekend **++ for over 2 years now.
smh.gif
damn 2 years bro, i cant keep a job more than six months, i just got insomnia right now. sometimes i cant fall asleep! but yea keep doin your thing, i respect that
Trust homie, I wudda left this job 2 years ago.
laugh.gif
It'smy pop's business. I'm doin' it outta respect for him. I'd been cookin' for about 2.5 years before he got this place, so he knew I had agood hand in the kitchen. So I left Red Lobsters to help my pops out. Good help is hard to find. You know the saying. It's all about commitment really.There's no gettin' used to waking up at 4 AM when you're 20 years old. Youngsters go to sleep late.

Back
Top Bottom