Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Did y’all like MK4 on Nintendo 64? If I remember correctly it was the first one that used 3D and had weapons

:emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:.......
200.gif

I'm not really in to watching other ppl play video games.
I got to know a lot of great people through hanging out on Twitch streams tbh

When I'm doing something on pc I usually put on a stream on another monitor of this professional MK player just playing in the absolute most obnoxious way possible to piss people off

I'm not really in to watching anybody watch something else

BUT I discovered this whole world on YouTube of pretty girls watching and reacting to **** :wow: man I went down the rabbit hole :lol:
People sitting there just mildly chuckling at comedies and adding struggle social media buzzwords are some of the worst things ever, but put a pretty girl in there and i'll check it out.

When I'm doing something on pc I usually put on a stream on another monitor of this professional MK player just playing in the absolute most obnoxious way possible to piss people off

I never played the games online or competitively really (just did story and with friends for fun), but I never knew there was a specific style of play that got serious players so fired up :lol:

I could give an exception to this :lol: Hearing these ppl complain at dude cheesing moves is funny.

I'm not really in to watching anybody watch something else

BUT I discovered this whole world on YouTube of pretty girls watching and reacting to **** :wow: man I went down the rabbit hole :lol:

i stumbled upon a new type of pron where it’s just hot streamer girls reacting to pron movies and the rabbit hole goes deep my friend :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom