Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Lemme get a Glacius cameo. Bust sub zero ***. Killer instinct underrated.
As a kid I so badly wanted something like this and didn't understand why they wouldn't make it. Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat or vs. Killer Instinct. This the 90s so we had Marvel and DC comics collabs and Marcel vs. Capcom became big so I was like why not.

I had no understanding of different publishers and companies. I was like they came out on the same console, so do it :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
No love for Reiko?? I played as him religiously in MK4. Definitely my fav character
I hear a lot of love for him but I didn’t play the MKs he was in.

My current top 5 favorites would be:
1. Reptile
2. Nightwolf
3. Skarlet
4. Ermac
5. Sheeva

If anyone in here has not saw Scorpions Revenge I suggest you see it like others have said in here. Straight fire.

Quanchi is a scumbag :lol:

Got a feeling Sub-Zero will kill Scorpion in this movie.

Speaking of, Sub-Zero Mythologies had a really good story. Some plot points should be taken from it going forward, if this one is a success.

Garner responding to fans regarding Mileenas teeth not being present. Man reading more of that stuff makes me hate fans on Twitter :smh:

Last MK I really played was MK9. Game was what I refer to as beautifully broken lol. MkX online was so trash I put it down after a couple weeks. MK 11 I never got into.

Got a feeling Sub-Zero will kill Scorpion in this movie.

Speaking of, Sub-Zero Mythologies had a really good story. Some plot points should be taken from it going forward, if this one is a success.
Remember that sub zero spin off game? Had sooo much potential to end up so cheeks

And yeah, Zero may kill Scorpion this movie but he's still human. He becomes a demon at the end, becomes one of Shang Tsung army, the whole your soul is mine drip, and works with Zero in the sequel. When he goes demon form then he can pull the face off fire and harpoon from his hand. And that scene with him engulfed in fire is him turning.

Would be my guess.

Back
Top Bottom