Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

Writer said the right words, "something i've been passionate about my whole life". No Rian or Snyderism over here.

1617636769646.png

Cheek'd up Mileena 😳

Wow. After reading the film bit by bit from those who saw it, it’s complete garbage. A lot worse than the first one

this isn’t even the tournament. The whole movie is just the “heroes” training for the actual tournmanent and Shang tsung just screwing with them and sending henchmen

Wow. After reading the film bit by bit from those who saw it, it’s complete garbage. A lot worse than the first one

this isn’t even the tournament. The whole movie is just the “heroes” training for the actual tournmanent and Shang tsung just screwing with them and sending henchmen

Don't do this pls

Freaking seriously?!!! Dude, your a complete tool for coming in here and doing this! I bet you went and saw Avengers: End Game early on and while walking out of the theater, you told everyone waiting in line that Tony Stark died! I bet your real fun a parties! What is wrong with you?!! Why would you post this?!! Do you get fulfillment in ruining things for others?! Let people see a movie they (and myself) have been waiting for, for a long time and draw their own conclusions & opinions! 👎👎

Freaking seriously?!!! Dude, your a complete tool for coming in here and doing this! I bet you went and saw Avengers: End Game early on and while walking out of the theater, you told everyone waiting in line that Tony Stark died! I bet your real fun a parties! What is wrong with you?!! Why would you post this?!! Do you get fulfillment in ruining things for others?! Let people see a movie they (and myself) have been waiting for, for a long time and draw their own conclusions & opinions! 👎👎
I think the whole post should've probably been in a spoiler tag aside from explaining that it describes reviews of people who have allegedly seen the movie but I don't see how one's opinion ruins anything, assuming you didn't click on the spoiler tag.

I don’t need a tournament to see some dope *** fighting sequences. For all I care, the movie can be straight fights, no narrative whatsoever.
Same. As a huge MK fan I just wanna see some cool fights and that's about it.
And hopefully a Kombat Pack 3 announcement for Mortal Kombat 11...

Can't believe Cyrax/Sektor haven't been added yet:smh:
I just want my man Reptile back. Cyrax, Sektor and Ermac would make the most sense as they all have brand new models in MK11 already.
It's always 3 characters and 1 guest though so IF there is a KP3, I doubt Reptile would be in it.

My dude went 100 and it was in a spoiler :lol:

Having a spoiler tag is like watching a train wreck. You can't not look! 🤪

Oh, and him saying it's "complete garbage. A lot worse than the 1st one" was NOT hidden in the spoiler tag. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom