Mortal Kombat (2021) Out Now.

I have a friend who watched it and said it was good. Mentioned the fatalities being crazy, and of course a setup for a sequel

Definitely gonna be more movies as long as it makes money. Plus Joe Taslim said he has a 5-picture contract! We're gonna see a lot more MK& Sub-Zero in the future.

Someone as work was telling me that whoever has the rights to the movies and games has the rights to put all the characters from the games into the movies?
Obviously the MK ones but the bonus ones as well. He was basically saying all those horror movie people, action movie people, etc could be added to the movies if they wanted to. I doubt they would but just the possibility. It was an interview with someone and I can’t find it

for yall going to theatres, did you reactive your amc stubrewards/moviepass whatever subscription?

Second viewing and I still like it. Cinematography wise, I still think it was missing a lot when it came to the look and feel. The story wasn't too bad. They've got a lot right this time around. Hopefully it does well enough to get the sequel and many more.

I will say this about a new character to follow, if they would of rehashed old stories again it would of been pretty boring. It’s a necessary evil I guess

Yeah because he was the only one with personality. This movie really needed Johnny Cage.

Yep, Cano was the movie's humor and personality. Shoot the little we got from Kabal was pretty fun as well. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Glad to support it in the theaters and repeat watching on HBO lol. So many ways they can go in the sequels. Noob anyone? And also things they can do better after learning from this outing.

^ I hope it does get a sequel and many more considering its WB that's running the show. Hope they don't treat this franchise like how they've been screwing over DC.

Was exactly what I expected

Not great but not terrible.
The best part was the end fight.
Some of the fighting reminded me of how the power rangers fought lol
Didn't care for the new dude or his power

I think the best part of this is just seeing updated versions of characters and fatalities.
I stopped playing this game after the 2nd one so I'm not as nostalgic.

4 out of 8
5 out of 10
50%

i think it's a good idea to start before the actually tournament...

but they could have used one of the actual characters and just followed THAT single person trying deal with all this

you could keep the premise of shang tsung taking people out and trying cheat his way to win

i guess that guy would have to be johnny cage.. then you have liu kang and kung lao show up.. and him not accepting everything that is happening

i mean then you're putting a white guy in the lead.. but at least that makes more sense.. and you run into sonya and blade down the road.. but least things are more focused

but subzero/scorpion was easily the best of this

Can't wait to watch this :smokin

Been avoiding any and all reviews
Screenshot_20210423-180214_Instagram.jpg

Wish they focused and stayed focused on certain characters

and cut cole

wanted more scorpion and goro.. subzero delivered

Would of preferred more focus on characters as well but I guess I need to remind myself this is Mortal Kombat. Its all about the fights

Would of preferred more focus on characters as well but I guess I need to remind myself this is Mortal Kombat. Its all about the fights

I mean, the scorpion/subzero stuff legit good.. and even that initial scene with jax

but just imagine instead of this random dude named cole, they went with Johnny cage as the main character with zero clue what was going on.. down on his luck actor.. then random monsters show up to try and kill him and random people show up to save him

but all I could think of was the man with the iron fist when I saw dude with his whole get up
1619217598693.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom